Are you a provider who is new to a practice that is already using PCC EHR?
You can use the videos and article links below to peruse the different PCC products and features that most providers use on a regular basis.
Charting Overview Video Series
Following is a complete walk-through of PCC EHR’s charting feature, which providers use every day.
- Chart a Visit in PCC EHR
- Log In and Navigate PCC EHR
- Review a Patient Chart in PCC EHR
- Understand Chart Note Protocols
- Patient Intake
- PCC EHR Overview 5: Chart A Visit
eRx Overview Videos
Follow this link for a list of videos to get you started with prescribing in PCC eRx.
- PCC eRx – Prescribe Medications
- PCC eRx – Dosing and Other Prescribing Tools
- PCC eRx – Prescription Favorites
- PCC eRx – EPCS Enrollment
Additional Videos for Providers
The following videos will provide an introduction to several PCC EHR features used most frequently by providers.
- Chart with Multiple Protocols
- Clinical Alerts in PCC EHR
- Clinical Instructions Overview
- Create and Complete Orders in PCC EHR
- Documents in PCC EHR
- Prepare an Encounter for Billing
- Improve Care for Patients With Chronic Diseases and Special Needs
- Patient Medical Record Privacy
- Work With Phone Notes and Tasks
- Reach Patients and Families with the Patient Portal
- Vaccine Inventory Tracking in PCC EHR
- Introduction to pocketPCC
For more, visit the Videos section of PCC Learn.
Written Documentation for Providers
Use the links and browsing tools in learn.pcc.com to find more information. Here are some sections that may be especially helpful to providers who are just starting out with PCC EHR:
- Chart a Visit
- Growth Charts
- Patient Flowsheets
- Create Orders
- Review Patient Documents
- Bill a Visit
- Sign Chart Notes, Orders, and Documents
- Chart Note Protocols
- Create and Edit a Protocol
- Prescribe Medications
- Customize Your eRx Favorites
- Alternate Prescribing Workflows
- Enroll for EPCS and Prescribe Controlled Substances
Using PCC EHR Remotely
Contact PCC Support at 1800-722-1082 or email@example.com to learn about other training opportunities or to scheduled configuration training.