If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- This demo walks you through the charting experience in PCC EHR, focusing on many of our pediatric-specific features and workflows.
- Contents1 Customize Your Practice’s Visit Statuses2 Customize Your Visit Status Counters PCC comes with a set of visit statuses that you can use to indicate patient status on the schedule screen. PCC encourages each practice to configure its own visit statuses to compliment the practice’s workflow. Customize Your Practice’s Visit Statuses You can add any […]
- A quick summary of chart note protocols in PCC EHR
- Begin working with a visit by reviewing pertinent patient history and taking vitals.
- This video shows how to create and track orders in PCC EHR.
- Use Reports in PCC EHR to follow up on missed charges to improve revenue.
- Contents1 Plan and Prepare1.1 Where Are Your Imms? When Do You Enter Your Lots Into Inventory?1.2 Purchase Barcode Scanners1.2.1 How Many Scanners Do You Need?1.3 Figure Out Your Workflow1.4 Review and Update CPT, CVX and MVX Codes, and Check for Errors1.5 Give Us a Call!2 How to Scan a New Immunization Lot3 Update Details on […]
- Learn how to create and track lab orders for COVID-19 tests.
- PCC EHR's Chat allows you to message colleagues quickly without having to install and log in to a separate tool.
- Contents1 Review the Schedule Screen and Messaging Queue Daily for Billing Status Updates1.1 Ready to Post1.2 New Items2 Set Default Billing Status Filters3 Run the Encounters by Billing Status Report4 Establish a Routine Billing Maintenance Schedule4.1 Contact PCC for Additional Workflow Support After clinicians sign their visit notes, it’s up to billers to make sure […]