You can access PCC EHR’s online Help system directly, while logged in.
Click on the Help menu and select PCC EHR Help for a table of contents, Index of Topics for an index, and Search to open the help search screen.
You can also call PCC Software Support for additional assistance at 1-800-722-7708.
- This demo walks you through the charting experience in PCC EHR, focusing on many of our pediatric-specific features and workflows.
- You can access PCC EHR's online Help system directly, while logged in.
- Follow this procedure to log in to the PCC EHR.
- The sections below describe the many tools for finding and opening a chart, once you have logged in to PCC EHR.
- How to login, review your schedule, and navigate PCC EHR.
- Open a chart in PCC EHR and take a tour! This video provides an overview of the Medical Summary, Demographics and History sections of the chart in PCC EHR, while introducing how components and navigation work.
- Begin working with a visit by reviewing pertinent patient history and taking vitals.
- Watch this video to learn seven great tips and tricks for improving your practice's visit workflow with PCC EHR's visit status counters.
- Your practice can bill for phone calls and portal messages. Read this article to learn how to chart and bill for a phone encounter (or portal message thread). You'll also find configuration instructions and tips for turning phone calls and portal messages into billable telemedicine encounters.
- A collection of easy yet powerful tips to help you streamline your workflow with PCC EHR.
- Your practice can generate visit forms, excuse letters, lab requisitions, and other form letters in PCC EHR. Whether you print forms on paper, or create electronic copies in the patient's chart and send them via the patient portal, PCC EHR can create the form you need.
- PCC EHR includes several different tools and features that can help you manage the care you provide for your patients with chronic disease, disabilities, or other special needs.
- Use PCC EHR's features to create workflows that assist your practice in providing the best care to your patients with chronic conditions and special needs.
- Use this outline to learn how to complete clinical tasks in PCC.
- Contents1 Check In a Patient2 Manage the Schedule and Complete Tasks3 Reconcile Payments at the End of the Day4 Recall, Remind, and Notify Patients4.1 Send Routine Appointment Reminders4.2 Send Broadcast Messages4.3 Recall Patients Who Are Due for a Visit Use the outline below to learn how to complete front desk tasks in PCC. For personalized […]
- Learn how to schedule, chart and bill a telemedicine visit with PCC.
- After you complete a phone note or portal message thread in PCC EHR, you can bill for the encounter right in PCC EHR.
- Schedule a telemedicine appointment with optional video connection information and then chart and bill the visit using PCC EHR. Patients and families will see telemedicine information in the portal, and billers will have everything they need to post charges and queue up a claim.
- PCC EHR includes a chat/instant messaging tool that lets you chat and send messages to other PCC EHR users.