If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- Connect to PCC EHR using SecureConnect from your home or remote office. Follow the instructions below to configure your personal computer and connect.
- Follow the procedure below to set up pocketPCC user accounts at your practice.
- Read how to get started with pocketPCC.
- Use pocketPCC to enter phone notes, edit phone notes, and to create tasks.
- Use search tools to find any patient with pocketPCC
- A brief introduction to some of the features in pocketPCC.
- Use pocketPCC to communicate directly with patient portal users.
- Follow the instructions in this article to add a pocketPCC app-style icon to your mobile device.
- Learn how to navigate in pocketPCC. View your schedule, read and respond to messages, and search for a patient and view their chart.
- Review a patient's chart in pocketPCC. View a patient’s Medical Summary, Demographics, Immunization History, Visit History and Documents.
- Use pocketPCC to enter and edit vitals.
- Contents1 Add Photos/Files1.1 View Files/Photos in pocketPCC2 Review and Edit Files/Photos in PCC EHR A picture is worth a thousand words. Rather than try to describe a patient’s rash in your chart note, you can take a photo with your mobile phone and use pocketPCC to upload it right into the chart. You can also […]
- PocketPCC includes the option to sign visits, phone notes, and documents, so you can complete your signing tasks conveniently, from anywhere. Sign in to PocketPCC from your phone or other mobile device. If your PCC EHR user account has permission to sign, even with a co-signer, you’ll have the option to sign under pocketPCC’s menu. […]
- This is a placeholder for the article excerpt, a one or two sentence summary.