If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
Clinical Document Exchange: The Responder Role (8 minutes • 07-2022)
If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
Learn how to exchange clinical information with health care providers through Clinical Document Exchange, how to configure settings for patient consent, and how to get started with the Responder Role at PCC.
- Contents1 What is Clinical Document Exchange?1.1 The Carequality Framework1.2 The Responder Role1.3 What Data will be Shared?1.4 Who has Access to Patient Data?1.5 Is Clinical Document Exchange Safe and Secure?1.6 Do patients or their families need to consent to Clinical Document Exchange?1.7 What Does it Cost?1.8 How do I Participate?2 Getting Started with Clinical Document […]
- The Report Library in PCC EHR is an expanding suite of reports designed to give you useful and meaningful access to information in the EHR.
- This demo walks you through the charting experience in PCC EHR, focusing on many of our pediatric-specific features and workflows.
- The Clinical Quality Measures report calculates your office's performance on CMS CQM guidelines. Follow the procedure below to use the report.
- The Patient Visit Summary is an "end-of-visit" clinical summary report. It details everything that happened during an appointment. The report also includes an overview of other patient medical information. You can also customize what appears on the report and configure special components which will include patient instructions and other information.
- The Meaningful Use Measures report calculates your office's performance on the Meaningful Use standards indicated in the EHR Medicaid Incentive Program guidelines and co-referenced in the PCMH requirements. Use this report to see your office's Meaningful Use statistics.
- PCC EHR has built-in access to two libraries of patient education resources. The AAP’s Pediatric Patient Education library and the NLM’s MedlinePlus library give you instant access to handouts and current medical information on a wide range of topics.
- You can use the Phone Encounter Performance report to track phone note response time, report on phone tasks, and gather data for PCMH purposes.
- You can generate a paper or electronic copy of a patient's health record with the Health Information Summary Report.
- PCC EHR can create lists of patients based on complex criteria. You can save those criteria as special reports that you can re-run at any time.
- PCC EHR can create reminder lists of patients based on complex criteria. You can save those criteria as Patient Reminders that you can re-run at any time, and generate a contact file.
- PCC EHR includes Direct Secure Messaging. Direct Secure Messaging is a communication technology for the transmission and exchange of private health information. Your practice can use Direct Secure Messaging for transitions of care, and patient portal users can use Direct Secure Messaging to send their visit information to other medical practitioners.
- The Summary of Care Record report produces a C-CDA-formatted chart summary for a patient. Your practice can use the report as a transition of care document. Optionally, if your practice uses Direct Secure Messaging, you can transmit the report to another clinician or practice.
- Use the PCC EHR Audit Log to review details about system events pertaining to a patient's chart.
- You can run the Vaccine Lot report in PCC EHR, to identify all patients who received a particular vaccine within a date range.
- Contents1 Run the Test Results Report2 Customize the Test Results Report3 Schedule the Test Results Report4 When to Use the Test Results Report You can report on lab test results in the Report Library in PCC EHR. Run the Test Results Report In the Report Library in PCC EHR, open the Test Results report from […]
- A quick overview of configuring and using Clinical Instructions in PCC EHR
- A quick summary of chart note protocols in PCC EHR
- Begin working with a visit by reviewing pertinent patient history and taking vitals.
- Use PCC reports and tools to send patient chart records to the Washington Medicaid Link4Health Clinical Data Repository.
- Use Reports in PCC EHR to follow up on missed charges to improve revenue.
- Use Orders to Track Clinical Data for Program Requirements: CQMs, Meaningful Use, PCMH, and more.
- You can generate and save custom reports and report categories in PCC EHR.
- Which 13-year-olds at your practice never came in for an HPV shot? Can you quickly find all the six-year-olds who never made it in for their final IPV, MMR, and Varicella? PCC can find all of your patients that are due or overdue for vaccines and produce customizable reports.
- Contents1 Send a Direct Secure Message to Another Healthcare Provider1.1 Attach a Patient Document to a Direct Secure Message1.2 Attach a File to a Direct Secure Message2 Receive a Direct Secure Message and Add It to a Patient’s Chart2.1 Add a Custom Summary to a Direct Secure Message2.2 Review and Work With a Direct Secure […]
- How to use PCC EHR's Report Library to create custom reports.
- Contents0.1 Reports Without a Category1 Restrict Access to Customize Report and Manage Categories When you want to limit access to certain report categories to one or more user roles, click the “Manage Categories” button in the Report Library window. To manage access, select a category and click the “Edit” button, then select one or more […]
- PCC EHR can create custom lists of patients who are overdue for any vaccine, or who are due soon. Watch this video to learn how to use the Overdue Vaccine Recall report.
- Learn how to create and track lab orders for COVID-19 tests.
- PCC EHR's Chat allows you to message colleagues quickly without having to install and log in to a separate tool.
- Contents1 Configure In-Office Lab Orders and Facilities1.1 Configure In-Office Lab Facilities1.2 Map In-Office Lab Facilities to Appointment Locations1.3 Configure a Default Facility for In-Office Lab Tests2 Set Up Default Document Categories for Lab and Radiology Requisitions3 Configure Provider Signatures to Automatically Appear on Lab and Radiology Requisitions4 Configure Custom Requisition Forms4.1 Learn More After ordering […]
- Read this article to learn how you can generate form letters that include encounter and chart information in PCC.
- Contents1 Schedule Reports to Automatically Run in the Future1.1 Preview Results and Save Output Settings1.2 View Report Results1.3 Edit Scheduled Reports1.4 Stop and Start Reports Schedule Reports to Automatically Run in the Future Do you have reports you want to schedule to run at a specific date? Maybe end of month reporting for billing purposes? […]
- Schedule a report to run automatically, periodically
- An overview of the group chat features in PCC EHR's chat tool.
- When you schedule an appointment in PCC, your practice can automatically send patients and families CHADIS questionnaires through the patient portal. Results will show up right in the encounter’s chart note, like any order. You can use CHADIS questionnaires to gather important diagnostic, screening, and other valuable information in advance of an encounter.
- Switch to a new forms solution in PCC EHR that empowers you to create and manage your own auto-filling forms, handouts, policies, and letters.
- Watch how to get started with Direct Secure Messaging, a HIPAA-compliant method in PCC EHR similar to email that empowers you to communicate and share records with other healthcare providers.
- Learn how to send, receive, and reconcile Direct Secure Messages, a HIPAA-compliant method in PCC EHR that empowers practices to communicate and share records with other healthcare providers.
- Learn how to use Clinical Document Exchange to retrieve patient information from other health care providers in PCC EHR.
- Learn how to configure electronic lab orders in PCC EHR.
- Learn how to grant permissions for access to incoming E-Labs in PCC EHR and how to import an incoming e-lab result.
- Learn the basics of how to prescribe in PCC eRx, including how to handle common prescribing scenarios. Plus, get an overview of PCC eRx's many prescribing features designed with pediatrics, prescribers, and safety in mind.
- Learn how to unlink an e-lab result from a patient's chart or encounter.