Recent PCC Software Releases
Your Next PCC Release: PCC has launched a series of rapid updates in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are beta testing and rolling out new functionality in direct response to the situation as it evolves. PCC 8.12 arrived at your practice in March 2020, and documentation and videos are below. You can check the News feed right inside PCC EHR to learn more.
- PCC COVID-19 Release UpdatesPCC has launched a series of rapid updates in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are beta testing and rolling out new functionality in direct response to the situation as it evolves. Read below to learn about each new feature or update. Contact PCC Support for information about these new features or about any PCC […]
- March 2020 SNOMED-CT Update Adds COVID-19 Diagnosis and MoreOn March 19, 2020, PCC updated the SNOMED-CT diagnostic terms on your practice’s PCC system to add the COVID-19 diagnosis. PCC regularly updates your system’s ICD-10, CPT, LOINC, SNOMED-CT, NDC, RVU, VIS, and other standardized lists so you won’t encounter challenges when you chart, order a lab, interface with a care provider, or bill for […]
- PCC 8.12 Release Videos Watch this video playlist to learn about PCC 8.12. Click in the upper right-hand corner to jump to any video in the playlist.
- PCC 8.12 ReleasePCC 8.12 includes an all new charge-posting tool in PCC EHR. Review and update an encounter's ICD-10 and CPT codes, enter claim information, enter payments, and queue your claim right inside PCC EHR. PCC 8.12 brings other highly requested features to your practice, like editable chart sections in pocketPCC, more visibility for orders in the patient portal, improved chart note searching, and reporting updates.
- PCC 8.12 Migration ConsiderationsThe PCC 8.12 release includes new features that may need configuration and for which you may want to do extra planning or training. Read below to learn more, and share relevant details with your physicians and staff.
- PCC 8.11 Release Videos Watch this video playlist to learn about PCC 8.11, coming to pediatric practices in January 2020. Click in the upper right-hand corner to jump to any video in the playlist.
New and Updated Topics
- COVID-19 Links and ResourcesA landing page for resources and links that may be useful during the COVID-19 Coronavirus crisis.
- Schedule, Chart, and Bill a Telemedicine Visit in PCC EHRRead the procedure below to learn how to schedule, chart and bill a telemedicine visit with PCC. Perform a Telemedicine Visit Read the procedure below for an overview of how to schedule, chart, and bill a telemedicine encounter in PCC EHR. Optional: Post Charges in Practice Management Instead If your billers prefer the older Post […]
- Chart, Code, and Bill for a COVID-19 Related EncounterHow does a pediatric practice order tests, enter diagnoses, code, and bill for visits related to the COVID-19 pandemic? Read below to learn about the SNOMED-CT and ICD-10 diagnoses and CPT codes available for COVID-19 related visits. Chart and Code a Visit for Suspected COVID-19 and Exposure When you chart a visit for suspected COVID-19, […]
- Post Charges in PCC EHR Watch this video to learn how to review encounter information and post charges for an appointment in PCC EHR.
- Recall Patients Who Are Overdue for Vaccines PCC EHR can create custom lists of patients who are overdue for any vaccine, or who are due soon. Watch this video to learn how to use the Overdue Vaccine Recall report.
- Create a Custom Report How to use PCC EHR's Report Library to create custom reports.
- Schedule a Patient in the Appointment Book In this updated video, learn how to use the Appointment Book in PCC EHR to schedule patients.
- Check In a PatientWhen a patient arrives at your practice, use Patient Check-In to check them in. Patient Check-In will help you review the family's demographic and insurance information, check insurance eligibility, review outstanding balances and post payments, and more.