Are you a pediatric front desk employee, who is new to a practice that is already using PCC EHR?
You can use the videos and article links below to peruse the different PCC products and features that you will most likely use on a regular basis.
Videos for Front Desk Staff
The following videos will provide an introduction to several PCC EHR features used most frequently by front desk staff.
- Schedule a Patient in the Appointment Book
- Schedule for Providers Across Multiple Locations
- Patient Check-In Video
- Work With Patient and Family Accounts Video
For more, visit the Videos section of PCC Learn.
Written Documentation for Front Desk Staff
Use the links and browsing tools in learn.pcc.com to find more information. Here are some sections that may be especially helpful to front desk staff who are just starting out with PCC EHR:
- Work With Today’s Patients on the Schedule Queue
- Check In a Patient
- Update Patient Insurance Policies
- Schedule with the Appointment Book
- Print Visit Forms
- Patient Portal Account Administration
- Scan, Fax, or Print a Document into PCC EHR
- Attach a Document to a Patient Chart
- Add New Patients and Accounts
Contact PCC Support at 1800-722-1082 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about other training opportunities or to scheduled configuration training.