If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- Watch this quick guide to learn how to set up staff and clinicians in your office to use the e-prescribing features in PCC EHR.
- PCC EHR tracks allergies in each patient’s chart. When the chart is up-to-date, PCC EHR can automatically warn you about drug allergies as you prescribe, create lists of patients based on allergies, and display custom alerts to users whenever they work with a patient’s chart.
- Contents1 Configure a User’s eRx Access in PCC EHR2 PCC eRx Prescriber Roles Before a clinician or staff member can prescribe medications or modify a patient’s medication information, they must have PCC eRx enabled on their user account in PCC EHR. Follow the procedure in this article below to enable PCC eRx for providers or […]
- Use the Rx Queue in PCC EHR to work with alternate prescription workflows. You can quickly respond to renewal requests, sign agent prescriptions, and finalize pending prescriptions.
- Your practice can use PCC EHR to prescribe and renew controlled substances electronically. The EPCS process requires additional security and identity verification measures.
- At every visit, you ask patients what medications they are on. In PCC EHR, you can quickly review and update the chart record of a patient's medications. Special medication history features and tools make prescribing faster.
- Watch this video to learn how to turn on EPCS access, register a prescriber, and how to register tokens.
- Special tips and features of each component in the PCC eRx section of a patient's chart.
- Your practice can create custom medication entries to make it easier to find and prescribe non-standard prescriptions or instructions, such as the "magic mouthwash" compound, a particular piece of medical equipment or supply, or your practice's preferred albuterol inhaler dosing.
- How to create Custom Medication Items in PCC eRx.
- You can save time when you search for a drug in PCC eRx by creating search short cuts, hiding unused drugs and dosing statements, and following some best practices when you search.
- Contents1 Safety Alerts1.1 Turn Off a Safety Alert1.2 Restrict a Safety Alert to Certain Roles1.3 Edit the Severity Level for an Alert2 Custom Medication Warnings2.1 Create a New Warning Message2.2 View Your Warning Message PCC eRx is set up to be very conservative by default. As you prescribe, PCC eRx will alert you to any […]
- Learn how to use custom search terms and orderable exclusions to streamline your prescribing process in PCC eRx.
- Learn answers to FAQs, configuration and customization options, and helpful tips for using PCC eRx, the prescription module inside PCC EHR.
- Contents1 Prescribe with Favorites1.1 Add a New Favorite as You Prescribe2 Manage Your Favorites from My Settings2.1 Turn Automatic Favorites Off or On2.2 Choose How Favorites Appear in the Prescribe Component2.3 Add Favorites Manually from My Settings2.4 Working with Weight-Based Favorites2.5 Edit or Delete an Existing Favorite2.6 Pin, Unpin, and Exclude3 Administrator Only: Share Favorites […]
- Learn the basics of how to prescribe in PCC eRx, including how to handle common prescribing scenarios. Plus, get an overview of PCC eRx's many prescribing features designed with pediatrics, prescribers, and safety in mind.
- Find and select a pharmacy while you prescribe, see where prescriptions were sent and dispensed, and manage patient pharmacies.