If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- Learn how to review and link diagnoses and procedures and make a visit ready for billing in PCC EHR.
- Follow the procedure below to send procedures and diagnoses from PCC EHR to the Partner Checkout (
- After you bill a visit in PCC EHR, you can return to the patient chart and review what was sent to the
- Follow the procedure below to set up pocketPCC user accounts at your practice.
- Read how to get started with pocketPCC.
- Use pocketPCC to enter phone notes, edit phone notes, and to create tasks.
- Use search tools to find any patient with pocketPCC
- A brief introduction to some of the features in pocketPCC.
- Use pocketPCC to communicate directly with patient portal users.
- Follow the instructions in this article to add a pocketPCC app-style icon to your mobile device.
- Your practice can bill for phone calls and portal messages. Read this article to learn how to chart and bill for a phone encounter (or portal message thread). You'll also find configuration instructions and tips for turning phone calls and portal messages into billable telemedicine encounters.
- Learn how to navigate in pocketPCC. View your schedule, read and respond to messages, and search for a patient and view their chart.
- Review a patient's chart in pocketPCC. View a patient’s Medical Summary, Demographics, Immunization History, Visit History and Documents.
- Use pocketPCC to enter and edit vitals.
- Contents1 Add Photos/Files1.1 View Files/Photos in pocketPCC2 Review and Edit Files/Photos in PCC EHR A picture is worth a thousand words. Rather than try to describe a patient’s rash in your chart note, you can take a photo with your mobile phone and use pocketPCC to upload it right into the chart. You can also […]
- After you complete a phone note or portal message thread in PCC EHR, you can bill for the encounter right in PCC EHR.
- Schedule a telemedicine appointment with optional video connection information and then chart and bill the visit using PCC EHR. Patients and families will see telemedicine information in the portal, and billers will have everything they need to post charges and queue up a claim.
- PocketPCC includes the option to sign visits, phone notes, and documents, so you can complete your signing tasks conveniently, from anywhere. Sign in to PocketPCC from your phone or other mobile device. If your PCC EHR user account has permission to sign, even with a co-signer, you’ll have the option to sign under pocketPCC’s menu. […]
- This is a placeholder for the article excerpt, a one or two sentence summary.