If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- Contents1 Send a New Message2 Receiving Messages and Message Notifications PCC EHR includes a chat/instant messaging tool that lets you chat and send messages to other PCC EHR users. Chat allows you to communicate quickly with the rest of the staff and clinicians at your office without having to log in to another program. To […]
- This demo walks you through the charting experience in PCC EHR, focusing on many of our pediatric-specific features and workflows.
- Contents1 Customize Your Practice’s Visit Statuses2 Customize Your Visit Status Counters PCC comes with a set of visit statuses that you can use to indicate patient status on the schedule screen. PCC encourages each practice to configure its own visit statuses to compliment the practice’s workflow. Customize Your Practice’s Visit Statuses You can add any […]
- A quick summary of chart note protocols in PCC EHR
- Begin working with a visit by reviewing pertinent patient history and taking vitals.
- Watch this video to learn seven great tips and tricks for improving your practice's visit workflow with PCC EHR's visit status counters.
- This video shows how to create and track orders in PCC EHR.
- Use Reports in PCC EHR to follow up on missed charges to improve revenue.
- Contents1 Plan and Prepare1.1 Where Are Your Imms? When Do You Enter Your Lots Into Inventory?1.2 Purchase Barcode Scanners1.2.1 How Many Scanners Do You Need?1.3 Figure Out Your Workflow1.4 Review and Update CPT, CVX and MVX Codes, and Check for Errors1.5 Give Us a Call!2 How to Scan a New Immunization Lot3 Update Details on […]
- Learn how to create and track lab orders for COVID-19 tests.
- Contents1 Review the Schedule Screen and Messaging Queue Daily for Billing Status Updates1.1 Ready to Post1.2 New Items2 Set Default Billing Status Filters3 Run the Encounters by Billing Status Report4 Establish a Billing Routine4.1 Contact PCC for Additional Workflow Support After clinicians sign their visit notes, it’s up to billers to make sure the practice […]
- Contents1 Configure In-Office Lab Orders and Facilities1.1 Configure In-Office Lab Facilities1.2 Map In-Office Lab Facilities to Appointment Locations1.3 Configure a Default Facility for In-Office Lab Tests2 Set Up Default Document Categories for Lab and Radiology Requisitions3 Configure Provider Signatures to Automatically Appear on Lab and Radiology Requisitions4 Configure Custom Requisition Forms4.1 Learn More After ordering […]
- Contents1 Populate a Form with Details from a Specific Visit2 Populate a Form with Details from a Phone Note or Portal Message Encounter3 Populate a Form With Details From a Patient’s Last Visit4 Learn More Do you need to print a form with vitals from last month’s sports physical? How about making sure the right […]