If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
Schedule, Chart, and Bill a Telemedicine Encounter (8 min • 2020-04)
If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
Schedule a telemedicine appointment with optional video connection information and then chart and bill the visit using PCC EHR. Patients and families will see telemedicine information in the portal, and billers will have everything they need to post charges and queue up a claim.
- Here are some related articles in Billing and Practice Management > Get Started in Billing and Practice Management > Front Desk > Schedule a Patient > Billing and Practice Management > Post Charges (Check Out a Patient) > Clinical Tasks > Send a Visit to Billing:
- Learn how to schedule, chart and bill a telemedicine visit with PCC.
- PCC automatically checks insurance eligibility for all of a scheduled patient's active insurance plans, if the carriers support automated eligibility. You can use eligibility features in PCC to review and confirm eligibility for upcoming appointments. You can also review and re-check a patient's insurance eligibility status during Patient Check-In.
- This demo walks you through the charting experience in PCC EHR, focusing on many of our pediatric-specific features and workflows.
- Learn how to review and link diagnoses and procedures and make a visit ready for billing in PCC EHR.
- While charting a visit in PCC EHR, you can use the Bill feature to edit an electronic encounter form and send procedures and diagnoses to the Partner billing system for patient checkout. The sections below describe the billing procedure, how to review what was billed, and how to configure the electronic encounter form.
- Follow the procedure below to send procedures and diagnoses from PCC EHR to the Partner Checkout (
- After you bill a visit in PCC EHR, you can return to the patient chart and review what was sent to the
- You can access PCC EHR's online Help system directly, while logged in.
- Follow this procedure to log in to the PCC EHR.
- The sections below describe the many tools for finding and opening a chart, once you have logged in to PCC EHR.
- The Appointment Book is a visual scheduler inside PCC EHR.
- Contents1 Chart a Phone Note and Then Bill For It2 Optional: Post Charges for a Phone Note or Portal Message in Practice Management Instead3 Configure PCC EHR for Phone Note Billing3.1 Revise the Phone Note Protocol3.2 Create a Telemedicine Procedure Group and Add Telemedicine Procedures4 Telemedicine Billing Codes5 Will Payers Pay for Phone Calls and […]
- Learn how to configure your schedule, turn on Appointment Book permissions, define visit reasons, adjust your practice's calendar and each provider's hours, enter vacation days, and more.
- In this updated video, learn how to use the Appointment Book in PCC EHR to schedule patients.
- Learn how to specify who can schedule and configure your schedule, which providers are schedulable, and set up visit reasons for your practice.
- A collection of easy yet powerful tips to help you streamline your workflow with PCC EHR.
- Your practice can generate visit forms, excuse letters, lab requisitions, and other form letters in PCC EHR. Whether you print forms on paper, or create electronic copies in the patient's chart and send them via the patient portal, PCC EHR can create the form you need.
- PCC EHR includes several different tools and features that can help you manage the care you provide for your patients with chronic disease, disabilities, or other special needs.
- Learn how to create templates of hours and visit types and then "open up your calendar" by assigning templates, entering vacations, and managing your practice's calendar.
- The best and easiest way to recall patients who are overdue for their well or chronic condition visit in PCC EHR is to run the Preventive Care Recall report or the Chronic Condition Recall report.
- You can quickly and easily reconcile payments that your practice has posted in PCC EHR. Run the Payment Reconciliation report in order to prove out, checking against your cash drawer and records at the end of the day or the end of your shift. Open the Payment Reconciliation report from the Report Library in PCC […]
- In May of 2019, PCC’s Lynne Gratton held a live webinar for existing PCC clients considering implementation of PCC’s Appointment Book. The Web Lab shows off all the functionality of the Appointment Book and answers questions.
- PCC EHR includes a wide variety of appointment reports. You can use them to produce a daily huddle sheet, figure out when appointments are being overbooked, and even plan inventory for upcoming well visits.
- Contents1 Overview Procedure: Post Charges and Payments in PCC EHR2 When is an Appointment Ready to Post?2.1 Can You Post Charges While Another User Edits the Account’s Charges?3 Post Charges for Phone Note and Portal Message Encounters4 Post Charges for Hospital Visits and Other Charges with No Appointment5 Review and Update Patient and Encounter Information […]
- Does your practice have more than one location? Learn how to schedule for providers who move between locations, or how to schedule a patient at any location.
- Watch this video to learn how to review encounter information and post charges for an appointment in PCC EHR.
- After you complete a phone note or portal message thread in PCC EHR, you can bill for the encounter right in PCC EHR.
- Use the COVID-19 section of your Practice Vitals Dashboard to track and analyze the impact on your practice. Along with details on your practice's charges, payments, and visit volume, you'll find recommendations and links to more resources.
- Contents1 Why Should My Practice Increase Patient Recall Efforts Now?2 Inform Patients of Your Practice’s New Safety Measures3 Adjust Visit Workflow4 Clean Up Your Practice’s Patient List Before You Do a Large Recall5 Perform Recalls For Specific Patients and Needs6 How to Code and Bill For These Visits7 Create a Library of Resources and Links […]
- Read this article to learn about configuration options and implementation recommendations for the Post Charges features in PCC EHR.
- This is a placeholder for the article excerpt, a one or two sentence summary.