If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- Here are some related articles in Clinical Tasks > Create and Complete Procedures, Referrals, Labs, and Other Orders:
- Contents1 Configure In-Office Lab Orders and Facilities1.1 Configure In-Office Lab Facilities1.2 Map In-Office Lab Facilities to Appointment Locations1.3 Configure a Default Facility for In-Office Lab Tests2 Set Up Default Document Categories for Lab and Radiology Requisitions3 Configure Provider Signatures to Automatically Appear on Lab and Radiology Requisitions4 Configure Custom Requisition Forms4.1 Learn More After ordering […]
- Learn how to create and complete orders of all types in PCC EHR.
- Partner's Lab program can help your office manage their labs and fulfill some clerical aspects of the CLIA regulations.
- The sections below explain how to fulfill orders in PCC EHR. Orders include labs, immunizations, referrals, screenings, radiology, and medical procedures.
- As you review a chart note or create a phone note, you may need to order a referral, a nebulizer treatment, a lab, or another action for the patient. The procedure below shows how to create orders.
- Your hospital or a 3rd-party lab vendor (such as LabCorp or Orchard Trellis) can send lab test results directly to PCC EHR. An integration agreement is required. Contact PCC Support to learn about your options.
- While you work with a patient, you can order labs, injections, supplies, or medical procedures. Select the appropriate items in the patient's chart note and click "Order". Then click "Edit" to enter details or modify tasks for that order. Later, any nurse or provider can complete the tasks and enter results, either from the Schedule queue, the Visit Tasks queue, or from within the chart.
- You may need to review complete lab results, print them out with all details, or even remove an order that was recorded in a patient's record by mistake. Read the sections below to learn all the options for reviewing lab and order information.
- In PCC EHR, you can manage immunization lots, track and adjust lot amounts, and use reports to manage your vaccine inventory.
- This is a placeholder for the article excerpt, a one or two sentence summary.
- You can use a barcode scanner to manage your vaccine inventory in PCC EHR. Managing your inventory and administrations using barcode scanners will save time and reduce errors.
- When you are filling out a lab requisition, referral, or a request for DME, you may need the ICD-10 codes for a patient’s diagnoses. In PCC EHR, you can quickly review ICD-10 codes for patient diagnoses and Problem List items on the Diagnosis flowsheet. First, open a patient’s chart and navigate to the Flowsheets section […]
- As you take down a phone note or respond to a portal message, you can click to create a referral, a lab, or another order. Watch this video to see examples and learn more.
- Use PCC EHR to track, review, order, and administer immunizations in PCC EHR.
- Learn to review, order, and administer immunizations in PCC EHR.
- Learn how to configure electronic lab orders in PCC EHR.
- Learn how to grant permissions for access to incoming E-Labs in PCC EHR and how to import an incoming e-lab result.