PCC’s subject matter experts, including Jan Blanchard (CPC, CPEDC), host frequent web labs about pediatric practice management, billing, coding, and other topics. If you are a PCC client, you can sign up to attend one.
During these web labs, PCC covers common pediatric practice challenges, the latest news in pediatrics, and answers your questions. We cover coding, insurance negotiation, and broader topics like practice oversight. We also demonstrate new features in upcoming PCC release and listen to your feedback.
By attending a web lab, you can ask questions and join the conversation. Some web labs are archived on this page so you can catch up on one you missed.
Attend the Next PCC Web Lab
You can sign up for the next PCC Web Lab by clicking here:
Watch a Previous Web Lab
Some of PCC’s web labs are recorded and archived. Click in the table below below to review the presentation files, video, or accompanying materials for each web lab.
|Date||Topics||Presentation||Additional Links and Handouts|
|2021||September||Billing Drop-In Session: Code Updates and 2022 ICD-10||slides|
|2021||April 12th||PCC’s CHADIS Integration Q&A||slides||video|
|2021||April 2nd||Cures Act: Information Blocking Q&A||slides||video|
|2021||March 17||Code Updates and 2021 Evaluation and Management “FAQ&A”||slides||video|
|2020||December 15||2021 Evaluation and Management “FAQ&A”||FAQ||video|
|2020||November 17||2021 Evaluation and Management Coding Workshop||slides||video|
|2020||September 15||2021 ICD-10 Updates Continued!, Coding Guidance, PCC Release Highlights, and a PM Roundtable Discussion||slides||video|
|2020||August 20||2021 ICD-10 Updates, AAP Coding Guidance, PCC’s 8.13 Release, and Your Questions||slides||video|
|2020||March 19||COVID-19, Telemedicine, AAP Newsletter, and a Live Coding Roundtable||slides||video|
|2020||February 11||The Practice Management Calendar, PCC Updates, and a Live Practice Management Roundtable||slides||video|
|2020||January 9th||Holiday Billing, 2019 Retrospective, PCC update news, and Live Billing Roundtable||slides||video|
|2019||December 19th||2020 CPT, Practice Management Calendar, AAP, PCC Updates, and Live Practice Management Roundtable||slides||video|
|2019||November 13th||2020 CPT, AAP, PCC Updates, and Live Billing Roundtable||slides||video|
|2019||September 19th||ICD-10 Update, AAP Coding Newsletters, and Live Practice Management Roundtable||slides||video||Note: Audio for this video was lost. Tune in next month!|
|2019||August 14th||2020 ICD-10 Update, AAP Coding Newsletters, PCC News, and Billing Roundtable||slides||video|
|2019||June 25th||PCC news, 2020 ICD-10 preview, AAP news, and your coding questions||slides||video|
|2019||May 16th||Summer Maintenance, AAP Coding Newsletter, PCC News, Practice Management Roundtable||slides||video|
|2019||April 17th||Incident To Billing, AAP Coding news, PCC news, and Billing Roundtable||slides||video|
|2019||March 20th||AAP coding updates, PCC news, and more||slides||video|
|2019||February 27th||2018 coding data, appeal letters, denials, posters,||slides||video|
|2019||January||Federal holidays, cost per RVU, 2018 retrospective, and a practice management roundtable||slides||video|
|2018||December 18th||EOY Lists, AAP Coding Newsletter Highlights, and More||slides||video|
|2018||November 15th||2019 CPT Updates and More||slides||video|
|2018||September 18th||2019 ICD-10 and More||slides||video||Addendum to Tabular Section of the ICD-10 Manual|
|2018||July 18th||UC Resources, ICD-10, Vaccine Updates and More||slides||N/A|
|2018||May 15th||NCCI, AAP Newsletter Highlights, and PCC Release||slides||N/A|
|2017||December 13th||2018 CPT Updates, AAP Newsletter Highlights, and PCC Release||slides||video|
|2017||November 14th||Your Coding Questions, User Lists, and AAP Newsletter Highlights||slides||video|
|2017||October 19th||ICD-10 2018 Highlights and Your Coding Questions||slides||video|
|2017||September 13th||Coding Questions, AAP Coding Newsletter Highlights, PCC 8.1 Release||slides||video|
|2017||August 15th||ICD-10 2018 Highlights and Your Coding Questions||slides||video|
|2017||June 15th||Answers to Your Coding Questions and News From the AAP Coding Newsletter||slides||video|
|2017||May 17th||Answers to Your Coding Questions, Recent Updates||slides||video|
|2017||April 18th||Quarterly Coding Updates, AAP Coding Newsletter Highlights, 2017 SNOMED Updates||slides||video|
|2017||March 16th||Your Coding Questions and AAP Coding Newsletter Highlights||slides||video|
|2017||February||Your Coding Questions and AAP Coding Newsletter Highlights||slides||video|
|2017||January 17th||2017 RVU Changes, AAP Coding NL, Q&A, PCC Release highlights||slides||video|
|2016||December 16th||CPT 2017, PCC 7.6, Mapping and Your Questions||slides||video||SNOMED-CT to ICD-10 Manual Mapping Lists|
|2016||November 9th||PCC 7.6, ICD-10 2017 Guideline Edits, November’s AAP Coding Newsletter, and Your Questions||slides||video|
|2016||October 18th||PCC 7.6, NCCI Updates, Coding for Places of Service, HPCPS, and More||slides||video|
|2016||September 15th||2017 ICD-10 Update and Other News||slides||video|
|2016||August 17th||Monthly Coding Web Lab||slides||video|
|2016||June 14th||Monthly Coding Web Lab||slides||video|
|2016||May 18th||Monthly Coding Web Lab||slides||video|
|2016||April 12th||Monthly Coding Web Lab||slides||video|
|2016||March 15th||Monthly Coding Web Lab||slides||video|
|2016||February 18th||Monthly Coding Web Lab||slides||video|
|2016||January 13th||Monthly Coding Web Lab||slides||video|
|2015||November 17th||Monthly Coding Web Lab||slides||video|
|2015||October 16th||ICD-10 Claims||slides||video|
|2015||October 6th||ICD-10 Post-Game Web Lab||slides||video|
|2015||September 30th||ICD-10 Pre-Game Web Lab||slides||video|
|2015||September||Monthly Coding Web Lab||slides||video|
|2015||August||ICD-10 Configuration for Partner||slides||video|
|2015||August||ICD-10 Configuration for PCC EHR||slides||video|
|2015||August||ICD-10 Coding Topics||slides||(No Video Recorded)|
|2015||April||Eczema and BMI||slides||video|
|2015||March||BMI and Dietary Counseling||slides||video|
|2015||February||Asthma, Imms, Flu, Well Care, Screenings||slides||video|
|2015||January||OM, 59 Modifier Changes||slides||video|
Other Links, Resources, and Publications
As you attend or watch one of PCC’s coding Web labs, you may hear about common coding references, web sites, or other coding resources. Here’s a list of links to coding resources that relate to the web lab content.
- PCCTalk: PCC users ask coding questions all day long on PCCTalk, our online forum and e-mail newsletter community. Sign up to get started!
- AAP Pediatric Coding Newsletter: All PCC clients have unlimited access to the AAP’s Pediatric Coding Newsletter, along with the Pediatric Red Book and other educational resources.
- ICD-10 Transition Help
- Donelle Holle’s Famous ICD-10 Pediatric Cheat Sheet: Donelle Holle, pediatric coding expert, put together a list of the most common pediatric ICD-10 codes. The most common of the most common are highlighted in red, and clicking on codes (on supported devices) will open a definition of the code at http://www.icd10data.com. Check it out! (You can also get get Donelle’s Cheat Sheet as an editable spreadsheet.)
- FREE AAPC Code Converter: The American Academy of Pediatric’s online ICD-10 code translator allows you to compare ICD-9 to ICD-10 codes. ICD-9’s 17,000 codes are expanding to approximately 141,000 ICD-10 codes, and this online tool can help you map that expansion.
- FREE WHO ICD-10 Learning Tool: The WHO Electronic ICD-10 training tool is designed for self-learning and classroom use. The modular structure of this ICD-10 training permits users to tailor specific course paths, if desired. For more information, read the introduction and the user guide to the tool.
- ICD-10 Implementation Guide for Small and Medium Practices: Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CMS ICD-10 Transition: An Introduction: ICD-10 transition basics.
- FREE Codapedia Training Videos: You’ll need to become a member, but it’s free. Once you log in, you’ll have access to free ICD-10 training sessions by coding instructor Nancy Maguire.
- ICD-10-CM Tabular Lists and Indexes of Diseases and Injuries: CMS.gov’s page with index and tabular lists of ICD-10 tables.