If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- Here are some related articles in Other Pediatric Practice Resources > Other Tools and Resources for Your Practice:
- Connect to PCC EHR using SecureConnect from your home or remote office. Follow the instructions below to configure your personal computer and connect.
- Some pediatric offices are holding H1N1 flu clinics or administering H1N1 vaccines by appointment. There are four different H1N1 vaccines and special dosage requirements depending on patient age. You can use Partner tools to simplify your administering and tracking of H1N1 vaccine distribution.
- PCC uses the WebEx service to connect you to online training courses and training sessions.
- The medical biller's job would be easier if accounts paid on time and insurance companies reimbursed the correct amount. Unfortunately, accounts build up balances and credits and insurance companies overpay, underpay, and demand "takebacks."
- Follow the instructions below to create a screenshot.
- PCC Community is an online forum and e-mail listserv for users of PCC's pediatric software. By connecting to PCC Community, you can join discussions about issues facing pediatric practices as well as PCC's software and services.
- The Pulse is a source of news and information for PCC clients. We use The Pulse to share information about our upcoming software releases, trainings, conferences, events and web labs, as well as pediatric news and industry information.
- PCC offers our clients access to a number of resources from the AAP, including the Pediatric Coding Newsletter and the AAP Red Book.
- PCC uses your requests and comments to help decide which features and services to develop. We depend on your feedback; we can't make software without you. Read this article to learn the best way to submit a feature enhancement request or defect.
- Bright Futures is a national health promotion and prevention initiative led by the American Academy of Pediatrics. PCC provides Bright Futures chart note protocols, periodicity schedules, handouts, and more to all PCC practices.
- As a pediatric practice you deal constantly with Personal Health Information (PHI). This data includes: Name, Address, Phone Number Social Security Number Date of Birth Insurance Information Medical Records, including test results This information can be extremely valuable, and therefore a target for hackers. Here are some basic best practices you can implement in order […]
- Contents1 Start Roundcube and Login2 Send an Email Message3 Manage Folders4 Contacts4.1 Contact Groups4.2 Global Addresses4.3 Importing Contacts from SquirrelMail5 Vacation Messages Roundcube is a fast and powerful Web-based email program you can use to access your PCC-provided email. With Roundcube, you can read and send email and attachments from within a Web browser such […]
- Learn best practices for keeping data secure at your pediatric practice. HIPAA guidelines: https://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-professionals/training/index.html Privacy and Security from healthIT.gov: https://www.healthit.gov/topic/privacy-security-and-hipaa/health-it-privacy-and-security-resources-providers
- This is a placeholder for the article excerpt, a one or two sentence summary.