PCC uses the WebEx service to connect you to online training courses and training sessions.
When you sign up for a web lab, PCC will send you a direct link to a class or one-on-one session when you sign up.
You can also view available meetings, register, and begin your webinar at one of these links:
- PCC’s Web Lab Schedule and Signup Page
- PCC’s WebEx Event Center For Classes and Other Events
- PCC’s WebEx Meetings Center (for sessions by invite)
- PCC’s Pediatric Coding Web Labs
- Here are some related articles in Other Pediatric Practice Resources > Other Tools and Resources for Your Practice:
- Some pediatric offices are holding H1N1 flu clinics or administering H1N1 vaccines by appointment. There are four different H1N1 vaccines and special dosage requirements depending on patient age. You can use Partner tools to simplify your administering and tracking of H1N1 vaccine distribution.
- PCC uses the WebEx service to connect you to online training courses and training sessions.
- The medical biller's job would be easier if accounts paid on time and insurance companies reimbursed the correct amount. Unfortunately, accounts build up balances and credits and insurance companies overpay, underpay, and demand "takebacks."
- PCC Community is an online forum and email list for users of PCC's pediatric software. By connecting to PCC Community, you can join discussions about issues facing pediatric practices as well as PCC's software and services.
- The Pulse is a source of news and information for PCC clients. We use The Pulse to share information about our upcoming software releases, trainings, conferences, events and web labs, as well as pediatric news and industry information.
- PCC offers our clients access to a number of resources from the AAP, including the Pediatric Coding Newsletter and the AAP Red Book.
- A brief overview of the features available in the Practice Vitals Dashboard
- PCC uses your requests and comments to help decide which features and services to develop. We depend on your feedback; we can't make software without you. Read this article to learn the best way to submit a feature enhancement request or defect.
- Bright Futures is a national health promotion and prevention initiative led by the American Academy of Pediatrics. PCC provides Bright Futures chart note protocols, periodicity schedules, handouts, and more to all PCC practices.
- This article provides best practices and other recommendations to help you engage with your patients and improve care through communication. PCC recommends that pediatric practices follow communication best practices and abide by guidelines, even when not strictly required by law. Additionally, PCC recommends you include an explicit “consent to contact” in your practice policies.
- As a pediatric practice you deal constantly with Personal Health Information (PHI). This data includes: Name, Address, Phone Number Social Security Number Date of Birth Insurance Information Medical Records, including test results This information can be extremely valuable, and therefore a target for hackers. Here are some basic best practices you can implement in order […]
- Contents1 Start Roundcube and Login2 Send an Email Message3 Manage Folders4 Contacts4.1 Contact Groups4.2 Global Addresses4.3 Importing Contacts from SquirrelMail5 Vacation Messages Roundcube is a fast and powerful Web-based email program you can use to access your PCC-provided email. With Roundcube, you can read and send email and attachments from within a Web browser such […]
- This video will show you how to connect to your PCC system from home with SecureConnect.
- PCC EHR includes a chat/instant messaging tool that lets you chat and send messages to other PCC EHR users.
- Contents1 Why Should My Practice Increase Patient Recall Efforts Now?2 Inform Patients of Your Practice’s New Safety Measures3 Adjust Visit Workflow4 Clean Up Your Practice’s Patient List Before You Do a Large Recall5 Perform Recalls For Specific Patients and Needs6 How to Code and Bill For These Visits7 Create a Library of Resources and Links […]
- PCC EHR's Chat allows you to message colleagues quickly without having to install and log in to a separate tool.
- Your practice can perform a flu shot clinic while also meeting your enhanced COVID-19 safety protocols. PCC has worked with several practices who are running “drive through” or “curb side” flu clinics. In addition to providing your families and communities with a vital service (flu vaccines!), by running a drive through flu shot clinic, you can prepare your practice for participation in upcoming mass vaccinations coming for COVID-19.
- An overview of the group chat features in PCC EHR's chat tool.