If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- Here are some related articles in Billing and Practice Management > Check Patient Insurance Eligibility > Front Desk > Check In a Patient:
- PCC automatically checks insurance eligibility for all of a scheduled patient's active insurance plans, if the carriers support automated eligibility. You can use eligibility features in PCC to review and confirm eligibility for upcoming appointments. You can also review and re-check a patient's insurance eligibility status during Patient Check-In.
- When a patient is checked in, PCC records the time of check in, the user who checked them in, and the office location. You can view that information later to discover who checked a patient in.
- You can review and confirm patient insurance eligibility in either PCC EHR or in the Partner practice management system. This article teaches you how to use Partner's eligibility program to review status for upcoming appointments.
- When a patient arrives at your practice, use Patient Check-In to check them in. Patient Check-In will help you review the family's demographic and insurance information, check insurance eligibility, review outstanding balances and post payments, and more.
- You can configure Patient Check-In in PCC EHR to meet the specific needs of your practice. You can adjust what components appear, create custom headers for your front desk staff, and create custom Patient Check-In Clinical Alerts.
- Watch this video to learn how to check in patients in PCC EHR. During check-in, you can review account information, update policies and verify eligibility, collect payment, and help patients and families get signed up with your patient portal.
- Configure Patient Check-In to meet the needs of your practice.
- Contents1 Use Print Visit Forms Tool to Print All Forms for a Day’s Appointments2 Print or Reprint Visit Forms For a Single Encounter What do you hand patients and families when they walk in the door? Your practice may generate educational handouts specific to a visit reason, encounter forms for the clinician, and other visit […]