If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- Does your practice have more than one location? Learn how to schedule for providers who move between locations, or how to schedule a patient at any location.
- Learn how to configure your schedule, turn on Appointment Book permissions, define visit reasons, adjust your practice's calendar and each provider's hours, enter vacation days, and more.
- The Appointment Book is a visual scheduler inside PCC EHR.
- Learn how to specify who can schedule and configure your schedule, which providers are schedulable, and set up visit reasons for your practice.
- Learn how to create templates of hours and visit types and then "open up your calendar" by assigning templates, entering vacations, and managing your practice's calendar.
- In May of 2019, PCC’s Lynne Gratton held a live webinar for existing PCC clients considering implementation of PCC’s Appointment Book. The Web Lab shows off all the functionality of the Appointment Book and answers questions.
- PCC EHR includes a wide variety of appointment reports. You can use them to produce a daily huddle sheet, figure out when appointments are being overbooked, and even plan inventory for upcoming well visits.
- Schedule a telemedicine appointment with optional video connection information and then chart and bill the visit using PCC EHR. Patients and families will see telemedicine information in the portal, and billers will have everything they need to post charges and queue up a claim.