If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- The Appointment Book is a visual scheduler inside PCC EHR.
- Learn how to configure your schedule, turn on Appointment Book permissions, define visit reasons, adjust your practice's calendar and each provider's hours, enter vacation days, and more.
- In this updated video, learn how to use the Appointment Book in PCC EHR to schedule patients.
- Learn how to specify who can schedule and configure your schedule, which providers are schedulable, and set up visit reasons for your practice.
- Learn how to create templates of hours and visit types and then "open up your calendar" by assigning templates, entering vacations, and managing your practice's calendar.
- The best and easiest way to recall patients who are overdue for their well or chronic condition visit in PCC EHR is to run the Preventive Care Recall report or the Chronic Condition Recall report.
- In May of 2019, PCC’s Lynne Gratton held a live webinar for existing PCC clients considering implementation of PCC’s Appointment Book. The Web Lab shows off all the functionality of the Appointment Book and answers questions.
- PCC EHR includes a wide variety of appointment reports. You can use them to produce a daily huddle sheet, figure out when appointments are being overbooked, and even plan inventory for upcoming well visits.
- Does your practice have more than one location? Learn how to schedule for providers who move between locations, or how to schedule a patient at any location.
- Schedule a telemedicine appointment with optional video connection information and then chart and bill the visit using PCC EHR. Patients and families will see telemedicine information in the portal, and billers will have everything they need to post charges and queue up a claim.
- Contents1 Why Should My Practice Increase Patient Recall Efforts Now?2 Inform Patients of Your Practice’s New Safety Measures3 Adjust Visit Workflow4 Clean Up Your Practice’s Patient List Before You Do a Large Recall5 Perform Recalls For Specific Patients and Needs6 How to Code and Bill For These Visits7 Create a Library of Resources and Links […]
- This is a placeholder for the article excerpt, a one or two sentence summary.