If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- Here are some related articles in Clinical Tasks:
- Whether you are tracking something for PCMH, pay for performance, or another incentive program, you can use an order in PCC EHR to record medical information that meets reporting requirements. Learn how to set up your orders, and special tips and techniques to help your practice workflow.
- How can you use PCC EHR to calculate the Clinical Quality Measures (CQM) numbers required for PCMH and other incentive programs? How should you chart, and configure your system, in order to record medical information so that the reports are accurate?
- How can you use PCC EHR to meet the statistical Meaningful Use measures required for the second and third year of your ARRA EHR incentive application? How should you chart, and configure your system, in order to record medical information so that your numbers are accurate?
- A quick overview of configuring and using Clinical Instructions in PCC EHR
- How to login, review your schedule, and navigate PCC EHR.
- Open a chart in PCC EHR and take a tour! This video provides an overview of the Medical Summary, Demographics and History sections of the chart in PCC EHR, while introducing how components and navigation work.
- Learn how to create and track lab orders for COVID-19 tests.
- Contents1 Populate a Form with Details from a Specific Visit2 Populate a Form with Details from a Phone Note or Portal Message Encounter3 Populate a Form With Details From a Patient’s Last Visit4 Learn More Do you need to print a form with vitals from last month’s sports physical? How about making sure the right […]