If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- Here are some related articles in Clinical Tasks:
- PCC EHR has been updated with lab codes for COVID-19 tests, so your office can now create and track lab orders for COVID-19 tests. For additional help setting up your labs or adding them to your Protocols, please contact your PCC Client Advocate.
- This demo walks you through the charting experience in PCC EHR, focusing on many of our pediatric-specific features and workflows.
- A quick overview of configuring and using Clinical Instructions in PCC EHR
- How to login, review your schedule, and navigate PCC EHR.
- Open a chart in PCC EHR and take a tour! This video provides an overview of the Medical Summary, Demographics and History sections of the chart in PCC EHR, while introducing how components and navigation work.
- Contents1 Customize Your Practice’s Visit Statuses2 Customize Your Visit Status Counters PCC comes with a set of visit statuses that you can use to indicate patient status on the schedule screen. PCC encourages each practice to configure its own visit statuses to compliment the practice’s workflow. Customize Your Practice’s Visit Statuses You can add any […]
- A quick summary of chart note protocols in PCC EHR
- Begin working with a visit by reviewing pertinent patient history and taking vitals.
- Watch this video to learn seven great tips and tricks for improving your practice's visit workflow with PCC EHR's visit status counters.
- This video shows how to create and track orders in PCC EHR.
- Use Reports in PCC EHR to follow up on missed charges to improve revenue.
- Contents1 Plan and Prepare1.1 Where Are Your Imms? When Do You Enter Your Lots Into Inventory?1.2 Purchase Barcode Scanners1.2.1 How Many Scanners Do You Need?1.3 Figure Out Your Workflow1.4 Review and Update CPT, CVX and MVX Codes, and Check for Errors1.5 Give Us a Call!2 How to Scan a New Immunization Lot3 Update Details on […]
- Use Orders to Track Clinical Data for Program Requirements: CQMs, Meaningful Use, PCMH, and more.
- PCC EHR's Chat allows you to message colleagues quickly without having to install and log in to a separate tool.