If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- Here are some related articles in Billing and Practice Management > Review Billing and Practice Management Reports > Clinical Tasks > Generate Clinical Reports:
- Watch this video to learn about Partner's SRS report engine. You'll learn how to open SRS, find reports, adjust criteria, and export results for use in a spreadsheet.
- PCC's Practice Management tool, Partner, includes a variety of specialized, customizable reports for billing and financial analysis. Partner's accurate and diverse reporting capabilities can help you with time management, inventory planning, insurance contract negotiations, and financial planning.
- The Smart Report Suite (
srs) is a report library in Partner.
srscontains dozens of powerful reports, all with a consistent interface. If you learn to run one
srsreport, you will have learned to run them all.
- You or your practice's accountant may use financial data from Partner to analyze profits and make policy decisions for the future of your practice.
srscan produce thousands of different reports, but you may wish to export those reports to another program, such as a spreadsheet, in order to make graphs or combine the numbers with other information.
- The following procedure will teach you how to run a Partner report program, select options, choose an output destination, view a report on your screen, and print it.
- The ARRA report calculates Medicaid plan utilization at your practice. You can use it to see the percentage of patient visits that are medicaid or medicaid eligible, broken out by physician. This report is designed to help your office determine if you may qualify for the ARRA incentive program. You can run the report from a command prompt or from a custom Partner window location.
- The largest category of Partner reports is financial reporting. Partner has hundreds of different reports that help you track charges and payments and report on your practice's overall financial health. Popular reports include
deposit. Two year ago, PCC added the Smart Report Suite (
srs) to Partner which greatly expanded its financial reporting capability.
- The Clinical Quality Measures report calculates your office's performance on CMS CQM guidelines. Follow the procedure below to use the report.
- The Patient Visit Summary is an "end-of-visit" clinical summary report. It details everything that happened during an appointment. The report also includes an overview of other patient medical information. You can also customize what appears on the report and configure special components which will include patient instructions and other information.
- The Meaningful Use Measures report calculates your office's performance on the Meaningful Use standards indicated in the EHR Medicaid Incentive Program guidelines and co-referenced in the PCMH requirements. Use this report to see your office's Meaningful Use statistics.
- PCC EHR has built-in access to two libraries of patient education resources. The AAP’s Pediatric Patient Education library and the NLM’s MedlinePlus library give you instant access to handouts and current medical information on a wide range of topics.
- You can use the Phone Encounter Performance report to track phone note response time, report on phone tasks, and gather data for PCMH purposes.
- You can generate a paper or electronic copy of a patient's health record with the Health Information Summary Report.
- PCC EHR can create lists of patients based on complex criteria. You can save those criteria as special reports that you can re-run at any time.
- PCC EHR can create reminder lists of patients based on complex criteria. You can save those criteria as Patient Reminders that you can re-run at any time, and generate a contact file.
- PCC EHR includes Direct Secure Messaging. Direct Secure Messaging is a communication technology for the transmission and exchange of private health information. Your practice can use Direct Secure Messaging for transitions of care, and patient portal users can use Direct Secure Messaging to send their visit information to other medical practitioners.
- The Summary of Care Record report produces a C-CDA-formatted chart summary for a patient. Your practice can use the report as a transition of care document. Optionally, if your practice uses Direct Secure Messaging, you can transmit the report to another clinician or practice.
- Use the PCC EHR Audit Log to review details about system events pertaining to a patient's chart.
- You can run the Vaccine Lot report in PCC EHR, to identify all patients who received a particular vaccine within a date range.
- The Report Library in PCC EHR is an expanding suite of reports designed to give you useful and meaningful access to information in the EHR.
- You can create a report of charted lab tests in PCC EHR. When you want to create a lab test report, open the Lab Test Report in the Reports menu. You can filter lab tests by date range, specific test(s), all tests ordered or only tests with results, and by location. Note that you can […]
- Use PCC reports and tools to send patient chart records to the Washington Medicaid Link4Health Clinical Data Repository.
- Contents1 Create Custom Reports1.1 Select Columns1.2 Select Criteria1.3 Preview and Save1.4 Master Reports2 Edit or Delete a Report3 Create Custom Report Categories3.1 Add a Report to a Custom Category You can generate and save custom reports and report categories in PCC EHR. Create Custom Reports For a video walk-through of custom report creation, follow this […]
- Which 13-year-olds at your practice never came in for an HPV shot? Can you quickly find all the six-year-olds who never made it in for their final IPV, MMR, and Varicella? PCC can find all of your patients that are due or overdue for vaccines and produce customizable reports.
- Contents1 Send a Direct Secure Message to Another Healthcare Provider1.1 Attach a Document or File to a Direct Secure Message1.2 Attach a File to a Direct Secure Message2 Receive a Direct Secure Message and Add It to a Patient’s Chart2.1 Review and Work With a Direct Secure Message2.2 Reconcile a C-CDA Document2.3 Remove a Direct […]
- How to use PCC EHR's Report Library to create custom reports.
- Contents0.1 Reports Without a Category1 Restrict Access to Customize Report and Manage Categories When you want to limit access to certain report categories to one or more user roles, click the “Manage Categories” button in the Report Library window. To manage access, select a category and click the “Edit” button, then select one or more […]
- PCC EHR can create custom lists of patients who are overdue for any vaccine, or who are due soon. Watch this video to learn how to use the Overdue Vaccine Recall report.
- Contents1 Schedule Reports to Automatically Run in the Future1.1 Preview Results and Save Output Settings1.2 View Report Results1.3 Edit Scheduled Reports1.4 Stop and Start Reports Schedule Reports to Automatically Run in the Future Do you have reports you want to schedule to run at a specific date? Maybe end of month reporting for billing purposes? […]
- Schedule a report to run automatically, periodically