Recall Patients Who Are Overdue for Vaccines
If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
Recall Patients Who Are Overdue for Vaccines (3 minutes • 11-2019)
If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
PCC EHR can create custom lists of patients who are overdue for any vaccine, or who are due soon. Watch this video to learn how to use the Overdue Vaccine Recall report.
- Here are some related articles in Front Desk > Generate Front Desk, Scheduling, Demographic, and Patient Portal Reports > Clinical Tasks > Generate Clinical Reports:
Find and Recall Patients Who Are Overdue for VaccinesWhich 13-year-olds at your practice never came in for an HPV shot? Can you quickly find all the six-year-olds who never made it in for their final IPV, MMR, and Varicella? PCC can find all of your patients that are due or overdue for vaccines and produce customizable reports.
Run the Clinical Quality Measures ReportThe Clinical Quality Measures report calculates your office's performance on CMS CQM guidelines. Follow the procedure below to use the report.
- The Patient Visit Summary is an "end-of-visit" clinical summary report. It details everything that happened during an appointment. The report also includes an overview of other patient medical information. You can also customize what appears on the report and configure special components which will include patient instructions and other information.
Run the Meaningful Use Measures ReportThe Meaningful Use Measures report calculates your office's performance on the Meaningful Use standards indicated in the EHR Medicaid Incentive Program guidelines and co-referenced in the PCMH requirements. Use this report to see your office's Meaningful Use statistics.
Find and Share Patient Education and HandoutsPCC EHR has built-in access to two libraries of patient education resources. The AAP’s Pediatric Patient Education library and the NLM’s MedlinePlus library give you instant access to handouts and current medical information on a wide range of topics.
Phone Encounter Performance ReportYou can use the Phone Encounter Performance report to track phone note response time, report on phone tasks, and gather data for PCMH purposes.
Health Information Summary ReportYou can generate a paper or electronic copy of a patient's health record with the Health Information Summary Report.
- PCC EHR can create lists of patients based on complex criteria. You can save those criteria as special reports that you can re-run at any time.
- PCC EHR can create reminder lists of patients based on complex criteria. You can save those criteria as Patient Reminders that you can re-run at any time, and generate a contact file.
Get Started with Direct Secure MessagingPCC EHR includes Direct Secure Messaging. Direct Secure Messaging is a communication technology for the transmission and exchange of private health information. Your practice can use Direct Secure Messaging for transitions of care, and patient portal users can use Direct Secure Messaging to send their visit information to other medical practitioners.
- The Summary of Care Record report produces a C-CDA-formatted chart summary for a patient. Your practice can use the report as a transition of care document. Optionally, if your practice uses Direct Secure Messaging, you can transmit the report to another clinician or practice.
- Use the PCC EHR Audit Log to review details about system events pertaining to a patient's chart.
- You can run the Vaccine Lot report in PCC EHR, to identify all patients who received a particular vaccine within a date range.
Run Reports in the PCC EHR Report LibraryThe Report Library in PCC EHR is an expanding suite of reports designed to give you useful and meaningful access to information in the EHR.
Report on Lab Test Results in PCC EHRContents1 Run the Test Results Report2 Customize the Test Results Report3 Schedule the Test Results Report4 When to Use the Test Results Report You can report on lab test results in the Report Library in PCC EHR. Run the Test Results Report In the Report Library in PCC EHR, open the Test Results report from […]
Washington State C-CDA Submission for Apple Care PatientsUse PCC reports and tools to send patient chart records to the Washington Medicaid Link4Health Clinical Data Repository.
- You can generate and save custom reports and report categories in PCC EHR.
Recall Overdue Patients for Well or Chronic Condition VisitsThe best and easiest way to recall patients who are overdue for their well or chronic condition visit in PCC EHR is to run the Preventive Care Recall report or the Chronic Condition Recall report.
Send and Receive Direct Secure MessagesContents1 Send a Direct Secure Message to Another Healthcare Provider1.1 Attach a Document or File to a Direct Secure Message1.2 Attach a File to a Direct Secure Message2 Receive a Direct Secure Message and Add It to a Patient’s Chart2.1 Add a Custom Summary to a Direct Secure Message2.2 Review and Work With a Direct […]
- How to use PCC EHR's Report Library to create custom reports.
Restrict Access to Reports in the PCC EHR Report LibraryContents0.1 Reports Without a Category1 Restrict Access to Customize Report and Manage Categories When you want to limit access to certain report categories to one or more user roles, click the “Manage Categories” button in the Report Library window. To manage access, select a category and click the “Edit” button, then select one or more […]
Send Broadcast Messages to Patients and FamiliesUse PCC EHR to create a custom patient list and then broadcast batch email or SMS text messages to patients and families.
Recall Patients for Preventive Well Visits in PCC EHRThis is a placeholder for the article excerpt, a one or two sentence summary.
- Contents1 Schedule Reports to Automatically Run in the Future1.1 Preview Results and Save Output Settings1.2 View Report Results1.3 Edit Scheduled Reports1.4 Stop and Start Reports Schedule Reports to Automatically Run in the Future Do you have reports you want to schedule to run at a specific date? Maybe end of month reporting for billing purposes? […]
Video: Schedule Reports in PCC EHRSchedule a report to run automatically, periodically
Send, Receive, and Reconcile Direct Secure MessagesLearn how to send, receive, and reconcile Direct Secure Messages, a HIPAA-compliant method in PCC EHR that empowers practices to communicate and share records with other healthcare providers.
Clinical Document Exchange: The Responder RoleLearn how to exchange clinical information with health care providers through Clinical Document Exchange, how to configure settings for patient consent, and how to get started with the Responder Role at PCC.