PCC EHR User Administration
The articles in this help section include important information on managing user accounts in PCC EHR.
Partner System Administration?: The articles below are specific to PCC EHR, but many technical issues cross between PCC EHR and Partner. You can also read Partner User Administration.
Contact PCC Support at 1-800-722-1082 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Watch this quick guide to learn how to set up staff and clinicians in your office to use the e-prescribing features in PCC EHR.
Use and configure PCC software to ensure patients' PHI is only available to those with permission to view it.
- Follow the procedure below to add a PCC EHR user.
- Follow the procedure below to change a user's PCC EHR password or name, lock out a user, or unlock a locked user.
- There’s a wide range of causes for software slowing down- some that you may be able to deal with on your own, and some that PCC Support can help you with, and some that our Development Group may need to investigate and resolve. Either way, there’s a few things you can check out before calling PCC that will either resolve the issue for you, or help PCC find and fix them cause.
- PCC EHR and Partner run on a large server at your practice. A simpler, software client runs on each of your PCs, Macintoshes, or Linux workstations.
- If the PCC EHR client software on your PC, Macintosh, or Linux device is not up to date, the login window will tell you.
- PCC EHR has an Emergency Access mode which allows specified users to have access to features that would otherwise be locked. You can set who should have Emergency Access permission by granting the permission to any user role in the User Administration tool.
- You can use the User Administration tool to define permissions and account attributes for the PCC EHR users at your practice. First, run the User Administration tool to define user roles. Then, assign one or more roles to each user account. Read below to learn more.