Get Started in PCC EHR
PCC EHR is a customizable, pediatric focused electronic charting system. It tracks and maintains medical records for patients and provides a workflow environment for clinicians to see patients, manage their schedule, and chart visit information.
Use the articles and videos below to learn how to chart a visit, create and complete visit orders, and perform other tasks.
- You can access PCC EHR's online Help system directly, while logged in.
- Follow this procedure to log in to the PCC EHR.
- The sections below describe the many tools for finding and opening a chart, once you have logged in to PCC EHR.
- Your practice can generate visit forms, excuse letters, lab requisitions, and other form letters in PCC EHR. Whether you print forms on paper, or create electronic copies in the patient's chart and send them via the patient portal, PCC EHR can create the form you need.
- PCC EHR includes several different tools and features that can help you manage the care you provide for your patients with chronic disease, disabilities, or other special needs.