If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- Follow the procedure below to add a PCC EHR user.
- Follow the procedure below to change a user's PCC EHR password or name, lock out a user, or unlock a locked user.
- PCC EHR runs on a large server at your practice or in the cloud. A small software program, called the "client" software, runs on each of your Windows PCs, or MacOS workstations. How do you install the client software on a new laptop or desktop so it can connect to PCC EHR?
- If the PCC EHR client software on your PC, Macintosh, or Linux device is not up to date, the login window will tell you.
- PCC EHR has an Emergency Access mode which allows specified users to have access to features that would otherwise be locked. You can set who should have Emergency Access permission by granting the permission to any user role in the User Administration tool.
- You can use the User Administration tool to define permissions and account attributes for the PCC EHR users at your practice. First, run the User Administration tool to define user roles. Then, assign one or more roles to each user account. Read below to learn more.
- Watch this quick guide to learn how to set up staff and clinicians in your office to use the e-prescribing features in PCC EHR.
- Use and configure PCC software to ensure patients' PHI is only available to those with permission to view it.
- When a provider leaves your practice, there are certain steps that you should take to turn off their access to your PCC system, handle outstanding tasks and prescriptions, and remove them from your practice's day-to-day workflow.
- There’s a wide range of causes for software slowing down- some that you may be able to deal with on your own, and some that PCC Support can help you with, and some that our Development Group may need to investigate and resolve. Either way, there’s a few things you can check out before calling PCC that will either resolve the issue for you, or help PCC find and fix them cause.
- Your practice can define which PCC EHR queues will appear when a user logs in. For example, a staff member at the front desk may not need to see prescription renewals or signing.
- Learn about user roles and how to use them to manage access to features in PCC EHR
- Learn how to grant permissions for access to incoming E-Labs in PCC EHR and how to import an incoming e-lab result.
- The Chat Message Log records your saff’s usage of PCC EHR’s Chat messages, so you can review communication between your team members and investigate policy violations. Owing to PCC EHR’s chat potentially containing sensitive information, the Chat Log report is a separate permission from the Audit Log in PCC’s User Administration tool. To access the […]