Get Started in PCC EHR
PCC EHR is a customizable, pediatric focused electronic charting system. It tracks and maintains medical records for patients and provides a workflow environment for clinicians to see patients, manage their schedule, and chart visit information.
Use the articles and videos below to learn how to chart a visit, create and complete visit orders, and perform other tasks.
This demo walks you through the charting experience in PCC EHR, focusing on many of our pediatric-specific features and workflows.
A collection of easy yet powerful tips to help you streamline your workflow with PCC EHR.
After you complete a phone note or portal message thread in PCC EHR, you can bill for the encounter right in PCC EHR.
Schedule a telemedicine appointment with optional video connection information and then chart and bill the visit using PCC EHR. Patients and families will see telemedicine information in the portal, and billers will have everything they need to post charges and queue up a claim.
- Your practice can generate visit forms, excuse letters, lab requisitions, and other form letters in PCC EHR. Whether you print forms on paper, or create electronic copies in the patient's chart and send them via the patient portal, PCC EHR can create the form you need.
- You can access PCC EHR's online Help system directly, while logged in.
- Follow this procedure to log in to the PCC EHR.
- The sections below describe the many tools for finding and opening a chart, once you have logged in to PCC EHR.
- Your practice can bill for phone calls and portal messages. Read this article to learn how to chart and bill for a phone encounter (or portal message thread). You'll also find configuration instructions and tips for turning phone calls and portal messages into billable telemedicine encounters.
- PCC EHR includes several different tools and features that can help you manage the care you provide for your patients with chronic disease, disabilities, or other special needs.
- Learn how to schedule, chart and bill a telemedicine visit with PCC.