Review Billing and Practice Management Reports
You can use the Report Library in PCC EHR for many reporting needs. Your practice's Practice Vitals Dashboard provides high-level insight and helps you compare your practice to benchmarks. Additionally, the Practice Management system, Partner, includes powerful, customizable financial analysis reports. Check out the articles below to learn more.
- The following procedure will teach you how to run a Partner report program, select options, choose an output destination, view a report on your screen, and print it.
- The Report Library in PCC EHR is an expanding suite of reports designed to give you useful and meaningful access to information in the EHR.
- You can generate and save custom reports and report categories in PCC EHR. Create Custom Reports For a video walk-through of custom report creation, follow this link. To create a custom report, click the “Customize Report” button at the bottom of any existing report. Here you can give the report a new title and description, […]
- PCC's Practice Management tool, Partner, includes a variety of specialized, customizable reports for billing and financial analysis. Partner's accurate and diverse reporting capabilities can help you with time management, inventory planning, insurance contract negotiations, and financial planning.
- The Smart Report Suite (
srs) is a report library in Partner.
srscontains dozens of powerful reports, all with a consistent interface. If you learn to run one
srsreport, you will have learned to run them all.
- You or your practice's accountant may use financial data from Partner to analyze profits and make policy decisions for the future of your practice.
srscan produce thousands of different reports, but you may wish to export those reports to another program, such as a spreadsheet, in order to make graphs or combine the numbers with other information.
- The ARRA report calculates Medicaid plan utilization at your practice. You can use it to see the percentage of patient visits that are medicaid or medicaid eligible, broken out by physician. This report is designed to help your office determine if you may qualify for the ARRA incentive program. You can run the report from a command prompt or from a custom Partner window location.
- The largest category of Partner reports is financial reporting. Partner has hundreds of different reports that help you track charges and payments and report on your practice's overall financial health. Popular reports include
deposit. Two year ago, PCC added the Smart Report Suite (
srs) to Partner which greatly expanded its financial reporting capability.