Get Started in Billing and Practice Management
Watch this video to learn how to review encounter information and post charges for an appointment in PCC EHR.
After you complete a phone note or portal message thread in PCC EHR, you can bill for the encounter right in PCC EHR.
Schedule a telemedicine appointment with optional video connection information and then chart and bill the visit using PCC EHR. Patients and families will see telemedicine information in the portal, and billers will have everything they need to post charges and queue up a claim.
- After the clinician charts a visit, phone note, or portal message and selects diagnoses and procedures on the electronic encounter form, you can “check out” the encounter by posting charges. As you post charges, you can review and update patient information (like insurance eligibility), double-check the linking and codes that the clinician selected, and post […]
- Your practice can bill for phone calls and portal messages. Read this article to learn how to chart and bill for a phone encounter (or portal message thread). You'll also find configuration instructions and tips for turning phone calls and portal messages into billable telemedicine encounters.
- Learn how to schedule, chart and bill a telemedicine visit with PCC.
- Use the COVID-19 section of your Practice Vitals Dashboard to track and analyze the impact on your practice. Along with details on your practice's charges, payments, and visit volume, you'll find recommendations and links to more resources.
- Get Started in Practice Management's "Partner" ToolsWhen you perform "under the hood" billing functions, you can use the Practice Management window, which houses PCC's Partner programs.
- Training Video
- Use the Practice Management window in PCC EHR to access various billing features and services in PCC’s Partner system. How to Open a Practice Management Window After permission is granted to a user role in the User Administration tool (see below), your PCC EHR users can use the Practice Management icon to open the Practice […]