If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- Here are some related articles in Front Desk > Schedule a Patient > Front Desk > Generate Front Desk, Scheduling, Demographic, and Patient Portal Reports > Billing and Practice Management > Contact, Remind, and Notify Patients and Families:
- The best and easiest way to recall patients who are overdue for their well or chronic condition visit in PCC EHR is to run the Preventive Care Recall report or the Chronic Condition Recall report.
- Partner's built in Patient Notification Center interfaces with TeleVox and manages automatic notifications.
- TeleVox is a vendor that can automatically contact your patients by phone, text, or e-mail. The instructions below will show you how to create a list of patients and transfer them to your PC or directly to TeleVox.
- The Patient Recaller (
recaller) is a report that can create custom call lists, form letters, and mailing labels for your patients and families. You can create custom searches using thousands of possible criteria combinations, and the Recaller will help you contact those different groups of patients.
- PhoneTree is a vendor that can automatically contact your patients by phone. The instructions below will show you how to create a list of patients and transfer them to your PC for use with the PhoneTree program.
- PCC software has built in tools for contacting patients and families automatically, by form letter, phone, e-mail, or text message.
- Patients and families may request that you do not call them or send them e-mails with appointment reminders or recall reminders.
- Follow the procedure below to edit or create an Appointment Reminder notification in the Patient Notification Center (
- Follow the procedure below to edit or create a "Due for a Visit" notification in the Patient Notification Center.
- Partner records details whenever the Patient Notification Center prepares and sends a batch of patient notifications. If you use
notify's patient response features, Partner also records whether the patient confirmed or canceled the appointment when they received the notification.
- The Patient Notification Center (notify) is a powerful tool for contacting patients and families. You can set up recurring or one-time notifications, and PCC will deliver messages to your patients automatically through our partnership with TeleVox (West), either by phone call, text message, or e-mail.
- The Appointment Book is a visual scheduler inside PCC EHR.
- This article provides best practices and other recommendations to help you engage with your patients and improve care through communication. PCC recommends that pediatric practices follow communication best practices and abide by guidelines, even when not strictly required by law. Additionally, PCC recommends you include an explicit “consent to contact” in your practice policies.
- Learn how to configure your schedule, turn on Appointment Book permissions, define visit reasons, adjust your practice's calendar and each provider's hours, enter vacation days, and more.
- In this updated video, learn how to use the Appointment Book in PCC EHR to schedule patients.
- Learn how to specify who can schedule and configure your schedule, which providers are schedulable, and set up visit reasons for your practice.
- Learn how to create templates of hours and visit types and then "open up your calendar" by assigning templates, entering vacations, and managing your practice's calendar.
- Which 13-year-olds at your practice never came in for an HPV shot? Can you quickly find all the six-year-olds who never made it in for their final IPV, MMR, and Varicella? PCC can find all of your patients that are due or overdue for vaccines and produce customizable reports.
- In May of 2019, PCC’s Lynne Gratton held a live webinar for existing PCC clients considering implementation of PCC’s Appointment Book. The Web Lab shows off all the functionality of the Appointment Book and answers questions.
- PCC EHR includes a wide variety of appointment reports. You can use them to produce a daily huddle sheet, figure out when appointments are being overbooked, and even plan inventory for upcoming well visits.
- PCC EHR can create custom lists of patients who are overdue for any vaccine, or who are due soon. Watch this video to learn how to use the Overdue Vaccine Recall report.
- Does your practice have more than one location? Learn how to schedule for providers who move between locations, or how to schedule a patient at any location.
- Read this article to learn how to send Broadcast Messages to patients and families.
- Use PCC EHR to create a custom patient list and then broadcast batch email or SMS text messages to patients and families.
- Schedule a telemedicine appointment with optional video connection information and then chart and bill the visit using PCC EHR. Patients and families will see telemedicine information in the portal, and billers will have everything they need to post charges and queue up a claim.
- Contents1 Why Should My Practice Increase Patient Recall Efforts Now?2 Inform Patients of Your Practice’s New Safety Measures3 Adjust Visit Workflow4 Clean Up Your Practice’s Patient List Before You Do a Large Recall5 Perform Recalls For Specific Patients and Needs6 How to Code and Bill For These Visits7 Create a Library of Resources and Links […]
- This is a placeholder for the article excerpt, a one or two sentence summary.