If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- Here are some related articles in Billing and Practice Management > Contact, Remind, and Notify Patients and Families:
- Partner's built in Patient Notification Center interfaces with TeleVox and manages automatic notifications.
- TeleVox is a vendor that can automatically contact your patients by phone, text, or e-mail. The instructions below will show you how to create a list of patients and transfer them to your PC or directly to TeleVox.
- The Patient Recaller (
recaller) is a report that can create custom call lists, form letters, and mailing labels for your patients and families. You can create custom searches using thousands of possible criteria combinations, and the Recaller will help you contact those different groups of patients.
- PhoneTree is a vendor that can automatically contact your patients by phone. The instructions below will show you how to create a list of patients and transfer them to your PC for use with the PhoneTree program.
- PCC software has built in tools for contacting patients and families automatically, by form letter, phone, e-mail, or text message.
- Patients and families may request that you do not call them or send them e-mails with appointment reminders or recall reminders.
- When you need more than Broadcast Messaging, you can use the Patient Notification Center (notify) to set up recurring or one-time notifications that will be sent automatically through a partnership with TeleVox (Intrado), either by phone call, text message, or e-mail.
- This article provides best practices and other recommendations to help you engage with your patients and improve care through communication. PCC recommends that pediatric practices follow communication best practices and abide by guidelines, even when not strictly required by law. Additionally, PCC recommends you include an explicit “consent to contact” in your practice policies.
- The best and easiest way to recall patients who are overdue for their well or chronic condition visit in PCC EHR is to run the Preventive Care Recall report or the Chronic Condition Recall report.
- Read this article to learn how to send Broadcast Messages to patients and families.
- Use PCC EHR to create a custom patient list and then broadcast batch email or SMS text messages to patients and families.
- Contents1 Why Should My Practice Increase Patient Recall Efforts Now?2 Inform Patients of Your Practice’s New Safety Measures3 Adjust Visit Workflow4 Clean Up Your Practice’s Patient List Before You Do a Large Recall5 Perform Recalls For Specific Patients and Needs6 How to Code and Bill For These Visits7 Create a Library of Resources and Links […]
- This is a placeholder for the article excerpt, a one or two sentence summary.