PCC remains open and available to help your office through this difficult period. You can contact our support teams from 8:30am to 5:00pm in your time zone, and we are always available for emergency support after hours.
PCC is using your input to rapidly develop content, services, and features that will help pediatric practices during the COVID-19 Coronavirus crisis.
Follow the links below to learn more.
PCC Tools and How-To Guides You May Need
- Connect to Your PCC System From Home
- Schedule, Chart, and Bill a Telemedicine Visit in PCC EHR
- Sample Telemedicine Chart Note Protocol created by Dr. Seth Bokser at Tamalpais Pediatrics in Larkspur, California
- Get Paid for Telemedicine Phone Note Encounters
- COMING SOON: Configure Your Lab Tests for COVID-19
PCC’s COVID-19 Information Resources
- Chart, Code, and Bill for a COVID-19 Related Encounter
- March 2020 SNOMED-CT Update Adds COVID-19 Diagnosis and More
PCC’s COVID-19 Related Webinars, Web Labs and Videos
- Video: Dr Hagan On Performing Well Visits via Telemedicine
- Web Lab: March 2020 Pediatric Coding Web Lab
- Webinar: The Business Impact Of COVID-19 On Pediatric Practices
Useful Information From Other Sources
American Academy of Pediatrics
- AAP: Critical Updates on COVID-19
- AAP: COVID-19 Outbreak News Feed
- AAP Redbook: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infections
- AAP: COVID-19 Clinical Guidance Q & A
Center for Disease Control
- CDC: About Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- CDC: Information for Healthcare Professionals
- CDC: Are You at Higher Risk for Severe Illness?
- CDC: Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of PPE