If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- Here are some related articles in Billing and Practice Management > Get Started in Billing and Practice Management > Billing and Practice Management > Post Charges (Check Out a Patient) > Clinical Tasks > Send a Visit to Billing:
- PCC automatically checks insurance eligibility for all of a scheduled patient's active insurance plans, if the carriers support automated eligibility. You can use eligibility features in PCC to review and confirm eligibility for upcoming appointments. You can also review and re-check a patient's insurance eligibility status during Patient Check-In.
- This demo walks you through the charting experience in PCC EHR, focusing on many of our pediatric-specific features and workflows.
- Learn how to review and link diagnoses and procedures and make a visit ready for billing in PCC EHR.
- How does your practice triage a phone call? Take messages, record advice, and make sure that every callback happens? Watch this video to learn how to create a phone note in PCC EHR. You'll also learn the basics of tasks and the Messaging queue.
- When the phone rings, follow this procedure to enter a new phone note in a patient's chart and optionally create follow-up tasks and orders. Read this article to learn how to add or delete a phone note.
- A phone note record is stored just like any patient visit: in the Visit History, in the chart. Open a chart and click on Visit History to review all previous phone notes.
- Use the Messaging queue to review outstanding phone tasks, lab follow-up calls, and other tasks that you need to perform.
- While charting a visit in PCC EHR, you can use the Bill feature to edit an electronic encounter form and send procedures and diagnoses to the Partner billing system for patient checkout. The sections below describe the billing procedure, how to review what was billed, and how to configure the electronic encounter form.
- Follow the procedure below to send procedures and diagnoses from PCC EHR to the Partner Checkout (
- After you bill a visit in PCC EHR, you can return to the patient chart and review what was sent to the
- You can access PCC EHR's online Help system directly, while logged in.
- Follow this procedure to log in to the PCC EHR.
- The sections below describe the many tools for finding and opening a chart, once you have logged in to PCC EHR.
- Contents1 Chart a Phone Note and Then Bill For It2 Optional: Post Charges for a Phone Note or Portal Message in Practice Management Instead3 Configure PCC EHR for Phone Note Billing3.1 Revise the Phone Note Protocol3.2 Create a Telemedicine Procedure Group and Add Telemedicine Procedures4 Telemedicine Billing Codes5 Will Payers Pay for Phone Calls and […]
- A collection of easy yet powerful tips to help you streamline your workflow with PCC EHR.
- Your practice can generate visit forms, excuse letters, lab requisitions, and other form letters in PCC EHR. Whether you print forms on paper, or create electronic copies in the patient's chart and send them via the patient portal, PCC EHR can create the form you need.
- PCC EHR includes several different tools and features that can help you manage the care you provide for your patients with chronic disease, disabilities, or other special needs.
- You can quickly and easily reconcile payments that your practice has posted in PCC EHR. Run the Payment Reconciliation report in order to prove out, checking against your cash drawer and records at the end of the day or the end of your shift. Open the Payment Reconciliation report from the Report Library in PCC […]
- Contents1 Overview Procedure: Post Charges and Payments in PCC EHR2 When is an Appointment Ready to Post?2.1 Can You Post Charges While Another User Edits the Account’s Charges?3 Post Charges for Phone Note and Portal Message Encounters4 Post Charges for Hospital Visits and Other Charges with No Appointment5 Review and Update Patient and Encounter Information […]
- As you take down a phone note or respond to a portal message, you can click to create a referral, a lab, or another order. Watch this video to see examples and learn more.
- Watch this video to learn how to review encounter information and post charges for an appointment in PCC EHR.
- Learn how to schedule, chart and bill a telemedicine visit with PCC.
- Schedule a telemedicine appointment with optional video connection information and then chart and bill the visit using PCC EHR. Patients and families will see telemedicine information in the portal, and billers will have everything they need to post charges and queue up a claim.
- Use the COVID-19 section of your Practice Vitals Dashboard to track and analyze the impact on your practice. Along with details on your practice's charges, payments, and visit volume, you'll find recommendations and links to more resources.
- Read this article to learn about configuration options and implementation recommendations for the Post Charges features in PCC EHR.