If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- Learn how to configure providers for scheduling, set up regular and standard hours, and control user permissions in the Appointment Book in PCC EHR.
- This is a placeholder for the article excerpt, a one or two sentence summary.
- Watch this video to learn how to schedule an appointment in PCC's SAM program.
- Introduction to Scheduling
- Advanced Scheduling Situations
- New Patients and Other Views
- There are tools built into
samthat can help you review your schedule. There are also external scheduling reporting programs. The topics below will show you some of the different ways you can review your schedule for a provider or for your whole practice.
- The steps below will demonstrate multiple patient scheduling and teach you all the tools you need to find the best openings for them quickly.
- Your provider's time is one of the most important resources of your office. Managing that time is vital. Partner's scheduling module is called
sam, which is short for "
samprogram is a patient scheduling system that finds the best appointment time for your patients while helping to ensure your provider's time is used well.
- The Partner scheduler has lots of features and tools, but you can learn to schedule appointments in just five minutes. Here are the steps:
- You can access PCC EHR's online Help system directly, while logged in.
- Follow the procedure below to log in to the PCC EHR.
- The sections below describe the many tools for finding and opening a chart, once you have logged in to PCC EHR.
- The Appointment Book is a visual scheduler inside PCC EHR.