- If you need to update the diagnosis, hospital, or other visit information for a visit, follow the procedure below. Remember that you will also need to rebatch (or reprint) the insurance claim when you are finished.
- If you post a visit before your practice has entered the new insurance card information on an account, you will need to use oops to update the responsible party for the charges and then rebatch a claim.
- You may need to assign a billing provider to a charge or a visit after it has been posted. You can change the billing provider for a previously-posted charge on the Visit Status screen in the Correct Mistakes (
- You can view a digital copy of a personal bill in the Correct Mistakes (
- Sometimes you need to change the billing place of service of an encounter after the charges have already been posted. Read on to learn how to change the billing place of service of phone note, portal message, and visit encounters using the Correct Mistakes program in the Practice Management window in PCC EHR.