PCC's Patient Portal
- My Kid's Chart is an online tool that patients and families can use to access medical records, review lab results, generate an immunization record, review their visit history, or send a message to their pediatrician's office.
- My Kid's Chart is a patient portal that allows users, such as a parent or guardian, to access a patient's medical records. Read the sections below to learn how to log in to My Kid's Chart, review a patient's medical records, and send and receive secure messages to your doctor.
- Parents and patients can use My Kid's Chart to access medical records. Your practice manages the login account, and grants secure access to each patient's records. Read the sections below to learn how to create and configure My Kid's Chart accounts.
- Patients and family members who use My Kid's Chart can send secure messages directly to PCC EHR. PCC EHR users can read and respond to messages, or create new ones, to communicate with families and answer questions.
- Your practice can configure what details and options appear in My Kid’s Chart, PCC’s patient portal. The Patient Portal Configuration Tool Use the Patient Portal Configuration tool to change or update what My Kid’s Chart users will see. Change settings or select and deselect items to configure what appears for users when they log into their […]