PCC's pocketPCC provides mobile access to your PCC products and services.
- With pocketPCC, you can use any web browser or mobile device to review your daily schedule, look at a patient’s medical summary or demographic information, and create phone notes. Read the procedure below to log in and get started.
- Learn how to navigate in pocketPCC. View your schedule, read and respond to messages, and search for a patient and view their chart.
- Review a patient's chart in pocketPCC. View a patient’s Medical Summary, Demographics, Immunization History, Visit History and Documents.
- Follow the procedure below to set up pocketPCC user accounts at your practice.
- Use pocketPCC to enter phone notes, edit phone notes, and to create tasks.
- Use search tools to find any patient with pocketPCC
- Use pocketPCC to communicate directly with patient portal users.
- Follow the instructions in this article to add a pocketPCC app-style icon to your mobile device.
- Use pocketPCC to enter and edit vitals.
- A picture is worth a thousand words. Rather than try to describe a patient’s rash in your chart note, you can take a photo with your mobile phone and use pocketPCC to upload it right into the chart. You can also use pocketPCC to upload a photo or a form sent to you by the […]
- PocketPCC includes the option to sign visits, phone notes, and documents, so you can complete your signing tasks conveniently, from anywhere. Sign in to PocketPCC from your phone or other mobile device. If your PCC EHR user account has permission to sign, even with a co-signer, you’ll have the option to sign under pocketPCC’s menu. […]