PCC's pocketPCC provides mobile access to your PCC products and services.
A brief introduction to some of the features in pocketPCC.
- With pocketPCC, you can use any web browser or mobile device to review your daily schedule, look at a patient’s medical summary or demographic information, and create phone notes. Read the procedure below to log in and get started.
- Learn how to navigate in pocketPCC. View your schedule, read and respond to messages, and search for a patient and view their chart.
- Review a patient's chart in pocketPCC. View a patient’s Medical Summary, Demographics, Immunization History, Visit History and Documents.
- Follow the procedure below to set up pocketPCC user accounts at your practice.
- Use pocketPCC to enter phone notes, edit phone notes, and to create tasks.
- Use search tools to find any patient with pocketPCC
- Use pocketPCC to communicate directly with patient portal users.
- Follow the instructions in this article to add a pocketPCC app-style icon to your mobile device.
- Use pocketPCC to enter and edit vitals.
- A picture is worth a thousand words. Rather than try to describe a patient’s rash in your chart note, you can take a photo with your mobile phone and use pocketPCC to upload it right into the chart. You can also use pocketPCC to upload a photo or a form sent to you by the […]