If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- Here are some related articles in Billing and Practice Management:
- This demo walks you through the charting experience in PCC EHR, focusing on many of our pediatric-specific features and workflows.
- Learn how to review and link diagnoses and procedures and make a visit ready for billing in PCC EHR.
- A quick summary of chart note protocols in PCC EHR
- Begin working with a visit by reviewing pertinent patient history and taking vitals.
- First in a video series covering claim rejection basics: Why are claims rejected, and what can you do about it?
- Part 2 of PCC's Claim Rejection video series, this video reviews common rejection reasons from the claim Clearinghouse.
- Part 3 of PCC's Claim Rejection video series, this video reviews common rejection reasons from payers.
- Use Reports in PCC EHR to follow up on missed charges to improve revenue.
- Become credentialed and enroll for services to accommodate the merger of Tricare to Tricare East. NOTE: Some of the web site details in the video have changed. Visit the link below to read new details and guidance.
- Learn how to create and track lab orders for COVID-19 tests.
- PCC EHR's Chat allows you to message colleagues quickly without having to install and log in to a separate tool.
- Contents1 Review the Schedule Screen and Messaging Queue Daily for Billing Status Updates1.1 Ready to Post1.2 New Items2 Set Default Billing Status Filters3 Run the Encounters by Billing Status Report4 Establish a Billing Routine4.1 Contact PCC for Additional Workflow Support Your pediatric practice renders so many services in a day that it can be difficult […]
- Contents1 Configure In-Office Lab Orders and Facilities1.1 Configure In-Office Lab Facilities1.2 Map In-Office Lab Facilities to Appointment Locations1.3 Configure a Default Facility for In-Office Lab Tests2 Set Up Default Document Categories for Lab and Radiology Requisitions3 Configure Provider Signatures to Automatically Appear on Lab and Radiology Requisitions4 Configure Custom Requisition Forms4.1 Learn More After ordering […]
- Contents1 Populate a Form with Details from a Specific Visit2 Populate a Form with Details from a Phone Note or Portal Message Encounter3 Populate a Form With Details From a Patient’s Last Visit4 Learn More Do you need to print a form with vitals from last month’s sports physical? How about making sure the right […]
- An overview of the group chat features in PCC EHR's chat tool.
- When you schedule an appointment in PCC, your practice can automatically send patients and families CHADIS questionnaires through the patient portal. Results will show up right in the encounter’s chart note, like any order. You can use CHADIS questionnaires to gather important diagnostic, screening, and other valuable information in advance of an encounter.