If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- Here are some related articles in Manage and Administer Your PCC Tools > Manage Your Office's Hardware:
- Every quarter, PCC performs a security assessment on your PCC server and network infrastructure. This service is included in your PCC support contract.
- If you need to move equipment or are preparing your office for a bad storm, you may want to shut down your PCC Server. This might also be needed if a technician is visiting your office.
- Here is a wiring and network layout for a typical PCC office. Your practice may have different equipment.
- PCC installs a Fortinet Fortigate in each practice as part of your PCC subscription. This router/firewall device connects your office to the internet and secures your network from unauthorized access.
- The PCC Server located in your practice contains the complete record of your A/R as well as important patient medical information. If that data is properly backed up, it will be safe from fire, natural disasters, or a server crash.
- PCC installs a server and other peripherals in your office. This hardware guide is a quick reference to that equipment.
- Your office will use computers, printers, scanners and other peripherals to connect to and use your Partner and PCC EHR server. PCC does not sell or maintain personal computers, but we can advise you on your purchases and help configure your computer to work with PCC software and your network.
- Read below to learn how to pair a CS4070 Bluetooth scanner to your Windows or Macintosh computer. You can use a barcode scanner to manage your vaccine inventory in PCC EHR.
- PCC's support teams use TeamViewer to help you with PCC EHR and other PCC products and services. You can ask your Client Advocate, or a Rapid Response Team member, to connect directly to your computer workstation and troubleshoot a problem or train you.
- There’s a wide range of causes for software slowing down- some that you may be able to deal with on your own, and some that PCC Support can help you with, and some that our Development Group may need to investigate and resolve. Either way, there’s a few things you can check out before calling PCC that will either resolve the issue for you, or help PCC find and fix them cause.
- Instructions on how to install a Fujitsu fi-7160 scanner to work with PCC EHR