PCC's pocketPCC provides mobile access to your PCC products and services.
A brief introduction to some of the features in pocketPCC.
- With pocketPCC, you can use any web browser or mobile device to review your daily schedule, look at a patient’s medical summary or demographic information, and create phone notes. Read the procedure below to log in and get started.
- Learn how to navigate in pocketPCC. View your schedule, read and respond to messages, and open and review a patient's chart.
- Review a patient's chart in pocketPCC. View a patient’s Medical Summary, Demographics, Immunization History, Visit History and Documents.
- Follow the procedure below to set up pocketPCC user accounts at your practice.
- Use pocketPCC to enter phone notes, edit phone notes, and to create tasks.
- Use pocketPCC to communicate directly with patient portal users.
- Follow the instructions in this article to add a pocketPCC app-style icon to your mobile device.