PCC EHR has a complete suite of tools for managing medications and prescriptions.
As you create prescriptions in PCC eRx, you can review and update patient medications, track and use a family's preferred pharmacies, review a patient's drug benefit plan and pick medications accordingly, and review alerts related to a patient's drug allergies, drug-to-drug interactions, and other circumstances. PCC eRx is endlessly customizable, and you can use powerful features like weight-based dosing and built-in dosing statements to improve your patient workflow, save time, and provide better care.
Watch and read the content below to learn more about PCC eRx and medications in PCC EHR.
Watch this video to learn how to prescribe medications in PCC eRx in PCC EHR.
Use the Rx Queue to sign prescriptions and approve renewal requests that are waiting for review.
Watch this video to learn how to work with drug allergies in PCC EHR.
Weight-based dosing and other prescription adjustments and prescribing tools in PCC EHR.
An overview of the Medication History in PCC eRx, and how to use it to both review patient information and update current meds in PCC EHR.
Working with favorites in PCC eRx
- Learn how to prescribe medications in PCC eRx.
- Use the Rx Queue in PCC EHR to work with alternate prescription workflows. You can quickly respond to renewal requests, sign agent prescriptions, and finalize pending prescriptions.
- At every visit, you ask patients what medications they are on. In PCC EHR, you can quickly review and update the chart record of a patient's medications. Special medication history features and tools make prescribing faster.
- PCC EHR tracks allergies in each patient’s chart. When the chart is up-to-date, PCC EHR can automatically warn you about drug allergies as you prescribe, create lists of patients based on allergies, and display custom alerts to users whenever they work with a patient’s chart.
- The new PCC eRx is going to improve your practice’s prescribing workflow and save you hundreds of hours. However, learning a new tool takes time! This article includes training tips and important migration and implementation considerations.
- Special tips and features of each component in the PCC eRx section of a patient's chart.
- In 2017, PCC released the all-new PCC eRx. Since that time, PCC has rolled out dozens of updates, medication adjustments, and fixes to bugs that you helped us find.