The Patient Population dashboard displays a dynamic age distribution graph.
Use the graph to track your age distribution over time, as a practice or for a single provider. The box at the left presents your current total, and the graph on the right allows you to track your age distribution over time. You can select a single provider or all providers, and optionally limit by age range.
- Here are some related articles in Other Pediatric Practice Resources > Review Practice Benchmarks Dashboard:
- The Practice Vitals Dashboard is a tool for tracking and reporting your practice's financial and clinical health based on relative performance in a variety of areas. The dashboards provide a series of graphs along with reports and other statistical data to help you evaluate and improve your revenue, coding, clinical benchmarks, claims, and practice productivity.
- The Financial and Clinical Pulse pages in your Practice Vitals Dashboard display a detailed explanation of your practice's overall health. The colored gauge on the front page gives you an at-a-glance idea of how your practice is doing compared to national metrics.
- Follow the procedure below to log in to your practice's dashboard and review your benchmarks and other data.
- The EDI Dashboard shows you detailed totals for your practice's claim activity. You can see total claims, amount billed, and amount rejected or accepted by the claim clearinghouse and payor. You can use the EDI Dashboard to evaluate your claim volume (for both electronic and paper claims) and rejection rates for individual payers.
- The Productivity Dashboard reports on visits and RVU totals, per provider or per location. You can track visit trends over time, and examine activity for a specific physician.
- Click on any dashboard measure from your Practice Vitals Dashboard to see more details.
- The Patient Population dashboard displays a dynamic age distribution graph.
- The PCMH dashboard page contains all of the PCC Practice Vitals Dashboard measures that relate to NCQA's 2014 PCMH standards. This page can be used to monitor your performance toward meeting specific elements and factors. You can also print this page to share the data with staff and providers and for submission to NCQA as part of your application for PCMH recogntion.
- A brief overview of the features available in the Practice Vitals Dashboard
- Use the COVID-19 section of your Practice Vitals Dashboard to track and analyze the impact on your practice. Along with details on your practice's charges, payments, and visit volume, you'll find recommendations and links to more resources.