Setup, Configure and Optimize PCC eRx
Watch this quick guide to learn how to set up staff and clinicians in your office to use the e-prescribing features in PCC EHR.
How to create Custom Medication Items in PCC eRx.
Learn how to use custom search terms and orderable exclusions to streamline your prescribing process in PCC eRx.
- Before a clinician or staff member can prescribe medications or modify a patient’s medication information, they must have PCC eRx enabled on their user account in PCC EHR. Follow the procedure in this article below to enable PCC eRx for providers or any staff at your practice. When you are ready to set up a […]
- Learn how to edit, add, remove, and manage your prescription favorites in PCC eRx.
- Your practice can create custom medication entries to make it easier to find and prescribe non-standard prescriptions or instructions, such as the "magic mouthwash" compound, a particular piece of medical equipment or supply, or your practice's preferred albuterol inhaler dosing.
- You can save time when you search for a drug in PCC eRx by creating search short cuts, hiding unused drugs and dosing statements, and following some best practices when you search.
- PCC eRx is set up to be very conservative by default. As you prescribe, PCC eRx will alert you to any drug-to-drug interactions or allergy warnings, and other contraindications for the selected medication. You can adjust these alerts to meet the true needs of your practice. You can turn them down a notch, turn them […]