If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- When you receive a rejection, or you have a claim or billing problem, how do you correct the encounter information and then resubmit the corrected claim? Read this article to learn how to update and resubmit a claim.
- Use the Billing Configuration tool to configure billing behaviors of procedures and diagnoses and the Billing screen in PCC EHR. Follow the procedures below to open the Billing Configuration tool and make changes.
- The Smart Report Suite (
srs) is a report library in Partner.
srscontains dozens of powerful reports, all with a consistent interface. If you learn to run one
srsreport, you will have learned to run them all.
- You can use PCC's tools to work on claims with errors, rejections, and denials. But what if a problem is fixed, but the claim wasn't resubmitted? Or what if an insurance payor simply never responds? Are some insurance payers regularly failing to pay you in a timely fashion? You may need specialized tools to track and work down your practice’s insurance A/R.
- Learn how to submit claims in PCC EHR or in the previous Practice Management tool.
- PCC's insurance billing tools help you process and prepare claims, send them electronically or print them, review rejections and denials, fix problems and resubmit, and work down your insurance accounts receivable. You can maximize the use of your time as you pursue proper insurance reimbursement.
- While most claims are transmitted to payors electronically, sometimes you may need to generate a paper 1500 HCFA form.
- How is a claim created, and what happens in the background to make sure your practice is paid? Read below to learn some of the "under the hood" workings of claims after you post charges into PCC EHR.
- Learn how to submit claims with PCC.
- Watch this video to learn how to use the Claim Holds tool to hold back claims for specific dates of service, billing providers, locations, and insurance plans.
- When your practice needs to prevent certain claims from being submitted, you can create a claim hold. A claim hold prevents claims from going out for specific dates of service, billing providers, places of service, and insurance plans.
- After you prepare and submit claims, you must deal with claims that could not be submitted or were rejected.
- Learn about CMS's changes to Place of Service (POS) codes for telemedicine (telehealth), and learn options for adjusting your configuration in PCC EHR so you can schedule and bill for telemedicine encounters quickly and easily.
- What kinds of pre-submission processing does your PCC system do on claims? What errors can it find, and how do you fix them?