Recent PCC Software Releases
Your Next PCC Release: PCC 8.7 arrived in March of 2019. Check below for release documentation. PCC 8.8, a special PCC eRx only update, will arrive in the second quarter of 2019. You can follow the News feed right inside PCC EHR to learn more.
- PCC 8.8 Release Video This video covers new features in PCC 8.8, a release focused on eRx tools for prescribing.
- PCC 8.8 Release: Prescribe Better!In May of 2019, PCC will release version 8.8 of our electronic charting and practice management software to all PCC users. This eRx-focused release includes new features, updates, enhancements, and bug fixes for the prescription features in PCC EHR.
- PCC 8.7 Release Video This video covers new features in PCC 8.7.
- PCC 8.7 ReleaseIn March of 2019, PCC will release version 8.7 of our electronic charting and practice management software to all PCC users. The PCC 8.7 release includes due dates for tasks, menu and Practice Management window improvements, new features and improvements in the Appointment Book, reporting enhancements, and more. Read below to learn more, and contact […]
- PCC 8.7 Migration ConsiderationsThe PCC 8.7 release includes new features that may need configuration and for which you may want to do extra planning or training. Read below to learn more, and share relevant details with your physicians and staff. Read the PCC 8.7 Release article for complete details on these features. Contact PCC Support at 1-800-722-1082 for […]
- PCC 8.6 Release Video This video covers new features in PCC 8.6, including updates to scheduling and the appointment book, eligibility, and more.
New and Updated Topics
- Schedule a Patient in the Appointment Book Learn how to Use the Appointment Book in PCC EHR to schedule patients.
- Phone Notes and Tasks How does your practice triage a phone call? Take messages, record advice, and make sure that every callback happens? Watch this video to learn how to create a phone note in PCC EHR. You'll also learn the basics of tasks and the Messaging queue.
- Read Your PCC Email with RoundcubeRoundcube is a fast and powerful Web-based email program you can use to access your PCC-provided email. With Roundcube, you can read and send email and attachments from within a Web browser such as Firefox or Internet Explorer. This manual contains an introduction to Roundcube. Start Roundcube and Login Send an Email Message Follow the […]
- Check Patient Insurance EligibilityPCC automatically checks insurance eligibility for all of a scheduled patient's active insurance plans, if the carriers support automated eligibility. You can use eligibility features in PCC to review and confirm eligibility for upcoming appointments. You can also review and re-check a patient's insurance eligibility status during Patient Check-In.
- Connect to Your PCC System from HomeConnect to PCC EHR using SecureConnect from your home or remote office. Follow the instructions below to configure your personal computer and connect.