Recent PCC Software Releases
Your Next PCC Release: PCC 8.9 arrives on June 9th. See the list below for documentation and videos. You can follow the News feed right inside PCC EHR to learn more.
- PCC 8.9 Release Video PCC 8.9 is coming in June 2019 to all PCC practices.
- PCC 8.9 ReleaseThe PCC 8.9 release includes new navigation tools, finding appointment slots by visit type, payment reconciliation in PCC EHR, new features for sending attachments and sharing medical information securely, and more.
- PCC 8.9 Migration ConsiderationsThe PCC 8.9 release includes new features that may need configuration and for which you may want to do extra planning or training. Read below to learn more, and share relevant details with your physicians and staff.
- PCC 8.8 Release Video This video covers new features in PCC 8.8, a release focused on eRx tools for prescribing.
- PCC 8.8 Release: Prescribe Better!In May of 2019, PCC will release version 8.8 of our electronic charting and practice management software to all PCC users. This eRx-focused release includes new features, updates, enhancements, and bug fixes for the prescription features in PCC EHR.
- PCC 8.7 Release Video This video covers new features in PCC 8.7.
New and Updated Topics
- Schedule a Patient in the Appointment Book Learn how to Use the Appointment Book in PCC EHR to schedule patients.
- Check In a PatientWhen a patient arrives at your practice, use Patient Check-In to check them in. Patient Check-In will help you review the family's demographic and insurance information, check insurance eligibility, review outstanding balances and post payments, and more.
- Phone Notes and Tasks How does your practice triage a phone call? Take messages, record advice, and make sure that every callback happens? Watch this video to learn how to create a phone note in PCC EHR. You'll also learn the basics of tasks and the Messaging queue.
- Read Your PCC Email with RoundcubeRoundcube is a fast and powerful Web-based email program you can use to access your PCC-provided email. With Roundcube, you can read and send email and attachments from within a Web browser such as Firefox or Internet Explorer. This manual contains an introduction to Roundcube. Start Roundcube and Login Send an Email Message Follow the […]
- Check Patient Insurance EligibilityPCC automatically checks insurance eligibility for all of a scheduled patient's active insurance plans, if the carriers support automated eligibility. You can use eligibility features in PCC to review and confirm eligibility for upcoming appointments. You can also review and re-check a patient's insurance eligibility status during Patient Check-In.
- Connect to Your PCC System from HomeConnect to PCC EHR using SecureConnect from your home or remote office. Follow the instructions below to configure your personal computer and connect.