Recent PCC Software Releases
Your Next PCC Release: PCC 8.6 arrived in November 2018. Check below for release documentation. PCC 8.7 will arrive in March of 2019. You can follow the News feed right inside PCC EHR to learn more.
- PCC 8.6 Release Video This video covers new features in PCC 8.6, including updates to scheduling and the appointment book, eligibility, and more.
- PCC 8.6 ReleaseIn November of 2018, PCC will release version 8.6 of our electronic charting and practice management software to all PCC users. The PCC 8.6 release includes major new features and improvements to the Appointment Book, along with improved access to ICD-10 codes, improvements to eligibility workflow, growth charts in the patient portal, and more.
- PCC 8.6 Migration ConsiderationsThe PCC 8.6 release includes new features that may need extra planning, training, or configuration. Read below to learn more, and share relevant details with your physicians and staff.
- PCC 8.5 Release Video This video covers new features in PCC 8.5, including a new Patient Check-In process in PCC EHR, powerful ways to track and complete outstanding tasks, and more.
- PCC 8.5 ReleaseThe PCC 8.5 release includes a new Patient Check-In workflow which incorporates demographic updates, copay posting, insurance eligibility, and help getting patients started on the patient portal. Patient Check-In in PCC EHR is an easy-to-learn complete solution for your front desk. PCC 8.5 also includes new tools to help your practice complete chart tasks and enhancements to the Appointment Book, the patient portal, and more.
- PCC 8.5 Migration ConsiderationsThe PCC 8.5 release includes new features that may need extra planning, training, or configuration. Read below to learn more, and share relevant details with your physicians and staff.
New and Updated Topics
- Schedule a Patient in the Appointment Book Learn how to Use the Appointment Book in PCC EHR to schedule patients.
- Create and Complete Orders in PCC EHR Learn how to create and complete orders of all types.
- Read Your PCC Email with RoundcubeRoundcube is a fast and powerful Web-based email program you can use to access your PCC-provided email. With Roundcube, you can read and send email and attachments from within a Web browser such as Firefox or Internet Explorer. This manual contains an introduction to Roundcube. Start Roundcube and Login Send an Email Message Follow the […]
- Check Patient Insurance EligibilityPCC automatically checks insurance eligibility for all of a scheduled patient's active insurance plans, if the carriers support automated eligibility. You can use eligibility features in PCC to review and confirm eligibility for upcoming appointments. You can also review and re-check a patient's insurance eligibility status during Patient Check-In.
- Connect to Your PCC System from HomeConnect to PCC EHR using SecureConnect from your home or remote office. Follow the instructions below to configure your personal computer and connect.
- Work With Patient and Family Accounts Video Learn how to update patient and family information in PCC EHR.
- Configure Patient Check-In Video Configure Patient Check-In to meet the needs of your practice.