Updates on learn.pcc.com
What’s new in PCC software and services? Read below to learn about recent software updates and other new features and topics on learn.pcc.com. For more information, check out The Pulse, PCC’s newsfeed.
Recent PCC Software Releases
Your Next PCC Release: The PCC 8.1 release is arriving in offices in late summer 2017. Check below for release documentation, or read the News feed right inside PCC EHR.
- PCC 8.1 ReleaseIn the summer of 2017, PCC will release version 8.1 of our electronic charting and practice management software to all PCC users. The PCC 8.1 release includes an update to the look and feel of PCC EHR, along with a massive under-the-hood maintenance update. While most of this release's work-hours were spent updating our programming infrastructure, PCC 8.1 also includes a new option for personal balances in the patient portal and customizable reports in PCC EHR.
- PCC 8.0 Release Video Watch this video to learn about PCC eRx and exciting new features in PCC EHR, Partner, pocketPCC, and MyKidsChart for PCC 8.0.
- PCC 8.0 ReleaseIn May and June of 2017, PCC will release version 8.0 of our electronic charting and practice management software to all PCC users. The PCC 8.0 includes all-new prescription and medication tracking features in PCC EHR, vaccine inventory tracking, chart note availability in pocketPCC, sending images through the patient portal...
- PCC 8.0 Migration ConsiderationsThe PCC 8.0 release includes new features that may need extra planning, training, or configuration. Read below to learn more, and share relevant details with your physicians and staff.
- PCC eRx 2017 Migration ConsiderationsThe new PCC eRx is going to improve your practice’s prescribing workflow and save you hundreds of hours. However, learning a new tool takes time! This article includes training tips and important migration and implementation considerations.
- PCC 7.5 Release Video Watch this video to learn about all the new and updated features in PCC 7.5
New and Updated Topics
- Add pocketPCC to Your Home ScreenFollow the instructions in this article to add a pocketPCC app-style icon to your mobile device.
- Get Started in pocketPCCWith pocketPCC, you can use any web browser or mobile device to review your daily schedule, look at a patient’s medical summary or demographic information, and create phone notes. Read the procedure below to log in and get started.
- Review Visit Chart Notes and Other Encounters in pocketPCCUse pocketPCC to review chart notes associated with a patient visit or other encounter.
- Best Practices Workflow for Outbound Lab OrdersPCC recommends that your practice follow the procedures outlined below when working with outbound lab orders.
- Eliminate Lost Billing Revenue with Visits by Billing Status ReportUse the Visits by Billing Status report to find visits that were lost in your billing workflow. Your practice faces two large obstacles to revenue cycle when it comes to billing. The provider needs to apply billing codes to the visit, and the billing department needs to post the charges. It is easy for a disconnect to […]
- PCC eRx – Set Up Staff and Clinicians Watch this quick guide to learn how to set up staff and clinicians in your office to use the e-prescribing features in PCC EHR.