Recent PCC Software Releases
Your Next PCC Release: PCC 8.11 is coming to your practice in January 2020. Watch the list below for documentation and videos. You can also check the News feed right inside PCC EHR to learn more.
- PCC 8.11 Release Videos Watch this video playlist to learn about PCC 8.11, coming to pediatric practices in January 2020. Click in the upper right-hand corner to jump to any video in the playlist.
- PCC 8.11 ReleaseIn November of 2019, PCC will release version 8.11 of our electronic charting and practice management software to all PCC users. The PCC 8.11 release includes orders on phone notes and portal messages, a visual update to pocketPCC and the patient portal, improvements to multiple-location scheduling, and more.
- PCC 8.11 Migration ConsiderationsThe PCC 8.11 release includes new features that may need configuration and for which you may want to do extra planning or training. Read this article to learn more, and share relevant details with your physicians and staff.
- PCC 8.10 Maintenance ReleaseIn August of 2019, PCC will release version 8.10 of our electronic charting and practice management software to all PCC users. PCC 8.10 is a maintenance release that updates the underlying infrastructure of our software and services. There are a few notable user-facing features, and PCC 8.10 prepares PCC for new updates in the years […]
- PCC 8.9 Release Video PCC 8.9 is coming in June 2019 to all PCC practices.
- PCC 8.9 ReleaseThe PCC 8.9 release includes new navigation tools, finding appointment slots by visit type, payment reconciliation in PCC EHR, new features for sending attachments and sharing medical information securely, and more.
New and Updated Topics
- Recall Patients Who Are Overdue for Vaccines PCC EHR can create custom lists of patients who are overdue for any vaccine, or who are due soon. Watch this video to learn how to use the Overdue Vaccine Recall report.
- Create a Custom Report How to use PCC EHR's Report Library to create custom reports.
- Schedule a Patient in the Appointment Book Learn how to Use the Appointment Book in PCC EHR to schedule patients.
- Check In a PatientWhen a patient arrives at your practice, use Patient Check-In to check them in. Patient Check-In will help you review the family's demographic and insurance information, check insurance eligibility, review outstanding balances and post payments, and more.
- Phone Notes and Tasks How does your practice triage a phone call? Take messages, record advice, and make sure that every callback happens? Watch this video to learn how to create a phone note in PCC EHR. You'll also learn the basics of tasks and the Messaging queue.
- Read Your PCC Email with RoundcubeRoundcube is a fast and powerful Web-based email program you can use to access your PCC-provided email. With Roundcube, you can read and send email and attachments from within a Web browser such as Firefox or Internet Explorer. This manual contains an introduction to Roundcube. Start Roundcube and Login Send an Email Message Follow the […]
- Check Patient Insurance EligibilityPCC automatically checks insurance eligibility for all of a scheduled patient's active insurance plans, if the carriers support automated eligibility. You can use eligibility features in PCC to review and confirm eligibility for upcoming appointments. You can also review and re-check a patient's insurance eligibility status during Patient Check-In.