Recent PCC Software Releases
Your Next PCC Release: PCC has launched a series of rapid updates in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are beta testing and rolling out new functionality in direct response to the situation as it evolves. PCC 8.12 arrived at your practice in March 2020, we deployed an April COVID release, and we will deploy a June COVID release. Documentation and videos are below. You can check the News feed right inside PCC EHR to learn more.
- PCC 8.13 ReleasePCC 8.13 includes improved lab and radiology requisition forms, easier sibling scheduling, new automated report tools, charting that you reviewed medications and allergies, pocketPCC signing for tasks, a new billing history chart section, improvements to how you post hospital charges, administrative fees, and discounts, task queue searching, and more.
- PCC 8.13 Migration ConsiderationsThe PCC 8.13 release includes new features that may need configuration and for which you may want to do extra planning or training. Read below to learn more, and share relevant details with your physicians and staff.
- PCC COVID-19 Updates Video Playlist PCC is rapidly adding features and services related to the COVID-19 pandemic. By watching this video series, you can see tutorials about new features and other related content.
- PCC June COVID-19 ReleaseThe PCC June COVID-19 Release includes new chat functionality in PCC EHR, Snap Text text expander functionality, the ability to send single text (SMS) messages directly to patients and families, and more. Read this article to learn more.
- PCC June COVID-19 Release Migration ConsiderationsThe PCC June COVID-19 release includes new features that may need configuration and for which you may want to do extra planning or training. Read below to learn more, and share relevant details with your physicians and staff.
- PCC April COVID-19 ReleasePCC has launched a series of rapid updates in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are beta testing and rolling out new functionality in direct response to the situation as it evolves. Read below to learn about new features and updates collected in our April 2020 release, which PCC installed for all practices on Saturday, […]
New and Updated Topics
- Recall Patients for Preventive Well Visits in PCC EHR
- COVID-19 Links and ResourcesA landing page for resources and links that may be useful during the COVID-19 Coronavirus crisis.
- Schedule, Chart, and Bill a Telemedicine Visit in PCC EHRLearn how to schedule, chart and bill a telemedicine visit with PCC.
- Code and Bill for a COVID-19 Related EncounterHow does a pediatric practice order tests, enter diagnoses, code, and bill for visits related to the COVID-19 pandemic? Read below to learn about the SNOMED-CT and ICD-10 diagnoses and CPT codes available for COVID-19 related visits. PCC Support can help you customize your chart note protocols to add specific diagnoses to chart notes. Codes […]
- Post Charges in PCC EHR Watch this video to learn how to review encounter information and post charges for an appointment in PCC EHR.
- Recall Patients Who Are Overdue for Vaccines PCC EHR can create custom lists of patients who are overdue for any vaccine, or who are due soon. Watch this video to learn how to use the Overdue Vaccine Recall report.
- Create a Custom Report How to use PCC EHR's Report Library to create custom reports.
- Schedule a Patient in the Appointment Book In this updated video, learn how to use the Appointment Book in PCC EHR to schedule patients.
- Check In a PatientWhen a patient arrives at your practice, use Patient Check-In to check them in. Patient Check-In will help you review the family's demographic and insurance information, check insurance eligibility, review outstanding balances and post payments, and more.