Partner Scheduling Configuration
If you use PCC's older, SAM scheduling system, these articles will help you set up and configure your schedule.
- If you use the Partner SAM scheduling system, you can use the
scrodprogram to indicate when providers have hours.
scrodis a calendar on which you schedule when a provider works their regular hours, other profile, "strange hours," or is off.
- Partner's scheduler can manage the diverse and complicated scheduling needs of dozens of clinicians.
- Partner contains a list of providers, visit reasons, and time profiles that the scheduler uses when making appointments. An important step to scheduling configuration is making sure that each of these lists has the correct items.
- The Configuration Editor (
ced) contains sets of questions that control how Partner programs function.
cedis the control panel for Partner, setting preferences for each program as well as configuration options for insurance claims and practice information.
- If your practice uses Partner's SAM scheduler, use the Provider Profile Machine (
profile) to set the work hours for each provider.