The 2013 Users’ Conference included over 60 courses, taught by physicians, consultants, and PCC’s experts.
Below are the handouts for courses prepared by PCC. Handouts for courses taught by guest instructors are only available at the PCC Users’ Conference.
- Effective Patient Recall Strategies
- Electronic Claims Submission Reporting
- Front Desk Best Practices
- Getting the Most Out of CARC Codes
- How To Do Your Own Revenue and Pricing Analysis
- Maximizing Your Efficiency with PCC EHR
- Meeting Meaningful Use with PCC EHR
PCC EHR Prescribing Best Practices
- PCC Roadmap Presentation and Product Roundtable
- SRS and Spreadsheets
- Strategies for Insurance and Personal Collections
- Successfully Managing Accounting Challenges with Partner
- The PCC EHR Implementation Experience
Understanding ARRA EHR Incentives and Meaningful Use
- What’s New in Partner and PCC EHR
For the 2013 UC, PCC created three-hour block courses centered on important topics facing the Pediatric practice.
Most themes included a mix of PCC and guest instructors teaching on their areas of expertise. Check out the themes below to find handouts prepared by PCC instructors.
Theme: Automating Partner at Your Practice
Theme: The Business of Pediatrics
Theme: Configuring PCC EHR for Success
Theme: Exciting New Tools in PCC EHR
Theme: The Future of Pediatrics
Theme: Hardware at Your Office
Theme: Optimizing Partner with Configuration
- Configuring Allowables
- Editing Charge Screens with csedit
- Adding a New Provider in Partner
- ced – Top Ten Picks to Change to Make Partner Better for Your Office
- Configuring Snap Codes