Are you getting started with Partner? You can use the videos and links below to walk through all the basic tools of Partner. Contact PCC Support to learn about more training opportunities.
Log In and Use Partner
Log in to the Partner server, move among the Partner windows, find patients and accounts, and use the function keys in Partner.
Edit Patients and Accounts
Use Partner to edit accounts and patients.
- Quickstart Overview
- The Family Editor
- The Patient Editor
- Read Patient Editor Quickstart
- Read Family Editor Quickstart
- Learn More
Schedule patients appointments, review patient schedules and make changes.
- Read Scheduling Quickstart
- Watch Quickstart Overview (3 minutes)
- Watch Sam Training, Part I (20 minutes)
- Watch Sam Training, Part II (11 minutes)
- Watch Sam Training, Part III (12.5 minutes)
- Read Full Scheduling Guide
Triage Phone Calls in Partner
Record incoming calls, take notes, follow-up and report on phone encounter notes.
Note: If your office uses PCC EHR, these links do not apply. Read about Phone Notes in PCC EHR instead.
Check In Patients
checkin program to update demographic information, review insurance eligibility, and post today’s payment when the patient checks in.
Check Out Patients (Post Charges)
Review and post diagnoses, procedures, and time-of-service payments, prepare insurance claim.
- Watch Quickstart Overview (4 minutes)
- Watch Checkout Part I (20 minutes)
- Watch Checkout Part II (17 minutes)
- Read Checkout Quickstart
- Read Full Guide
Post Payments and Adjustments
Post personal payments, refunds, and other account adjustments.
Review billing history, adjust claim information and resubmit a claim, edit or delete charges and payments.